The one we've all been waitin for

i used to have a sealant that i put on all my polished parts held up for ever it was pretty much a was tho but worked like a charm and was a decent sized bottle for like 8 bucks

what really sucks is that I needed a timecert to fix my jug today. I ordered the kit. It is marked as delivered on fed ex website. bull sh*t not on my porch. I called them and they will call me back within 24hrs. I'm planning a ride this weekend so i hope it gets' here soon

alright been movin right along on the blasty started at the back end and got everything lined up and bolted down. the brakes are all done. some chick pulls up about half an hour ago and gives me my package with the timeserts so i kissed the biotch and did a couple of cart wheels up the drive way. just fixed the bad thread and torqued the head down. takin a short breather to update you guys and read a pm that has what plug ken told me to use. carb is jetted for start up. mocked up the exhaust and made a new hanger from the old one to fit the f7 pipe right. everything is goin pretty close to smooth. sorry no pics but got no time. you have all seen it torn down before anyway.

Sorry it's been so long since pics but it's really just taken down right now until my head gasket get's here in an hour. but here's some shots of my timeserts in. yes all of them but one is a timesert and it is a helicoil

a2d8j5.jpg

I got my chain in. any of you guys know what it is like to change things from stock to aftermarket like a swinger. brackets must be made, spacer fabed, and a ton of good hardware layin around. it probably took 10hrs atleast to make this whole rearend work right.

aeb5vm.jpg

This is my leakdown tester. works like a charm. too bad my head gasket didn't workk as well. but i didn't make the headgasket. lol

50qiis.jpg