smokes build....again

so i didnt do a whole lot today due to me and jack getting in a tussle last night...well i didnt lose but i def didnt win...so this is all i got done so far, hopefully get more done tomorrow. i just set the shocks in to see how it looked.

Attachments

• a arms 006.jpg
    a arms 006.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 193
  • a arms 005.jpg
    a arms 005.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 171
i sold those a long time ago and made a lot of money off of them, the bansee shocks i got off of tater until i get this move over with so i can get some new ones.

so i got a lot done today, its a roller now with the motor settled in its new home...here the pics of everything i did, still got some wiring and work on the rear axle to do, almost done.

Attachments

• quad 011.jpg
    quad 011.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 181
  • quad 012.jpg
    quad 012.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 172
  • quad 013.jpg
    quad 013.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 184
  • quad 014.jpg
    quad 014.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 215
  • quad 015.jpg
    quad 015.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 189
heres some photos, i tried to get most of it done but a nagging wife put a stop to it....gotta take my old tie rod ends to work and put them in the vice to get the ends out, always somethin...

Attachments

• quad 016.jpg
    quad 016.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 192
  • quad 017.jpg
    quad 017.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 156
  • quad 018.jpg
    quad 018.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 146
  • quad 019.jpg
    quad 019.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 199
  • quad 020.jpg
    quad 020.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 148
thats all for now folks!! ill have some more in 2 months when i get back, lol

sexy motor and carb though! I:I

Attachments

• quad 008.jpg
    quad 008.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 182
  • quad 021.jpg
    quad 021.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
did a little bit of work yesterday on the bike, last thing left to do is wait for the shifter to come in and hook up and bleed the brakes and then heat cycle it....gettin close

it will hopefully be done this weekend if the wife stays off my back, it would be done by now but I had to go home emergently for my mothers unseen brain aneurism she had surgery and is ok now so I'm back from nc. I got to get it ready for busco all broken in and tuned up. may get a ride in if my shifter shows up

well it has been a few since i updated, with the move and all been hella busy, finally settled in and going to finish it up and put it back together, i had it all put together to have to tear apart the front end and rear so i could fit it in the trailer for the move, i put the rear back together a couple nights ago so now i got to button it up after i get a brake hub and rotor, the one i had on it grew legs when we moved....getting ready for the current storm heading our way so i got to take care of the wife and the house and had some work i had to do on the truck, nerfs, grille headlights, tuner, headers, so it has taken up a lot of time i wanted to spend on the blaster and i want it ready for the winter so i can rip up and down the roads since the cops dont mess with us here during the winter...pics comin soon

The high school class project may finally be done soon!!!lol Get her together and lets see some vids bro.

seems like it bro, with comin off deployment my moms brain surgery and moving I have had no time to finish the bike and ride it, life's been busy the past yr...hope to have it done in the next week or so