smokes build....again

yeah I talked to the wife and she's up for it if I don't have it finished by then when we plan on comin ill bring it with me finished or not, I hope ur liver is well rested!

yeah I talked to the wife and she's up for it if I don't have it finished by then when we plan on comin ill bring it with me finished or not, I hope ur liver is well rested!

Bring it!!!! what you waiting for son???:p Would be nice to meet you bro.

whatever month is good for u doesn't matter to me i was thinking march due to ur hectic schedule and race seasons upcoming let me know the best time to swing by.

well went for a ride to CT to KOR and let me tell u what it was awesome went there with my quad in pieces and I think everyone there at least threw a bolt in it. great work to tarmo and ken for fab work needed, joe the electrical and rear brake guru, many thanks to everyone for the assistance and hard work put into getting this thing together took us probably 12-15 hrs to do but Jesus it runs like a scalded ape and I have 1 engine that only a select few have, now it needs mor upkeep to it because everything is so tight, rings and piston every 25 hrs to have a sleeper is fine with me, now ken u and ur guys really know how to throw a party!!! if I'm invited to the next one I will be there might bring my weed whacked and have ken beef it up!!

honestly and truly I can't thank u all enough

It was great fun gang banging your Blaster, John. We should of had a time lapse camera set up and watcdhed that beast come to life. Now all you need to do is update your picture in your sig.

oh man it will def be a memory I will never forget that whole weekend was memorable, can't wait till the next one!! prob have my truck dialed in too where I'll get better than 10 mi a gallon lol

yeah the pic will be updated this weekend I have quite a few to pick from