CT Racing Cylinder Anywhere?

BlasterUK94

Mar 25, 2024
Hi Guys,

New to the forum. I see CT racing have discontinued the 240 cylinders due to an issue with their casting supplier.

Anyone know where I could get one? What’s the next best option? I’ve emailed KOR today to see about getting a 240 Vito’s head ported and polished and sent back to me in the UK. Any reviews from the professionals on here ? Is a ported / polished 240 Vito’s just as good as the CT ?

Thanks in advance

Pretty certain CT still offers the big bore sleeve. You would send you stock cylinder, they will then bore it to accept the oversized sleeve.......now you have a sleeper 🤘🏻

Pretty certain CT still offers the big bore sleeve. You would send you stock cylinder, they will then bore it to accept the oversized sleeve.......now you have a sleeper 🤘🏻
Yeah they do, I’ve ended up going with a ported stock cylinder and modified head from KOR. It will rip so looking forward to getting it!

Reactions: RIDE-RED350r
Our Blaster is on its final bore. When that wears out and needs to be re-sleeved I figure we will probably do the CT big bore sleeve