The one we've all been waitin for

looks awesome !!! I know what you mean when you see the looks on peoples faces . Last year coming back from oregon I was getting gas and I had like 12 people checking out the blasty in my truck , and there was a dude next to me with 4 craptors on a trailer and he was getting zero attention , I was laughing my ass off .

well here's how it sit's in the front with the broke shock and the other lowered to match. it only has like 1/2" of travel

2924djo.jpg

when you sit on the seat now you slide up to the gas tank. lol. this wasn't a drag build.

mcqlb7.jpg

well i bolted my crappy stock shocks on and went for a ride today. I discovered something. stock blaster shocks suck butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i bolted my crappy stock shocks on and went for a ride today. I discovered something. stock blaster shocks suck butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL....I dont think alot people understand how much more fun they would have if they had good suspension

and to answer that question. yes it can. been gettin things cleaned up and mounted all day. this is what i've got done so far. civics +3 +1 a arms with works dual rates

wqset.jpg

2w74xg0.jpg

o6a9ld.jpg