The one we've all been waitin for

scotj77

Feb 11, 2010
Orlando, fl
Ok I almost have all the parts i need to finish my build. I am only lacking my f7 exhaust and my 35mm intake boot. here are a few pics of gettin started.

xp78co.jpg

this is what my durablue looked like when i took it out of the old carrier. that thing was bone dry inside and the axle nut was loose.

2s0lfko.jpg

one benefit to being single. cleaning your axle in the kitchen

mj1wee.jpg

20 mininutes later

1z5n78z.jpg

yep that's a lonestar +4 and yeah i'm bragin i worked saturdays for two months to afford that biotchI:I

Reactions: lasxgames
nice build man,nicst looking swinger iv seen for a blasty!did you just polish the axel!and sweet house i wanna move to america so bad!!! :(

nice! i have been waiting for you to build this thing so we can finaly rip up croom. looking like a good start at it. cases look great too.

im tuned in

nice work bench!! haha my girl doesnt seem to mind when i use the dinner table for my dremel projects luckily. is that a weld on your clutch cover? sure is shinny! i know it took a while... good work!

no blasty santa round these parts, gotta get it on my own. and no there aren't any welds on my cases or clutch cover. some of the tight corners on the cover still have a little black left on them.

got the cases in the oven and the bearings in the freezer. just waitin til their ready. all my bottem end pieces are washed dried and ready to be installed.

as requested here's a couple just gettin started.

902d07.jpg

heated the oven to 200 and put the bearings in the freezer for about 20 minutes and they dropped right in

2u7r976.jpg

dww16x.jpg