First ever BOTM for sale -- may part out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If those a arms are in good shape and come with the tie rods that's not a bad deal. They are $650 a arms.

Thank you for standing up for me. I:I They are barely used. They come with matching tie-rods, new bushings, etc.. this is a good deal and Im not going to feel bullied, nor give them away. They were a little dirty in the pics posted but they are also PC'd in Silver Vein so its hard to tell what you're looking at anyways...

If I didn't already have a set I would buy them from you. I think it's a good deal for them. I think all your prices are very fair. I'm still getting the carb and intake from you, I knew gb blaster needed the airbox. Just wanted to ship them together. Good luck on the sales. It's tough to sell stuff here.

Thank you for standing up for me. I:I They are barely used. They come with matching tie-rods, new bushings, etc.. this is a good deal and Im not going to feel bullied, nor give them away. They were a little dirty in the pics posted but they are also PC'd in Silver Vein so its hard to tell what you're looking at anyways...

One thing you might want to consider is selling the front end (long travel a arms, tie rods, and shocks) as a kit. This way somebody can just bolt it up and go. Just a suggestion.

If I didn't already have a set I would buy them from you. I think it's a good deal for them. I think all your prices are very fair. I'm still getting the carb and intake from you, I knew gb blaster needed the airbox. Just wanted to ship them together. Good luck on the sales. It's tough to sell stuff here.

Tx. So are you a GB buying together? He hmu for the carb, airbox, and intake today and said he was gonna pay tomorrow....just don't want anyone upset.

Got the parts quick. Just as described. Good seller here, buy it up!!!!

I'll second that's, also would like to add that my package was rejected by my brother because it had wife's name on it. Without me asking or having to call FedEx ( even tho I did anyways). He notified me immediately got my contact info had my package redelivered the very next day. Very good seller!

Thanks guys!! I'm just an honest fellow trying to make sure you get what you've paid for.

Anywhoo.... I just wanted to say I feel my prices are fair for the items I have for sale and their condition but Ill cut breaks for those who purchase more than 3 items at once....

when you say the grab bar is ground flat for wheelies what do you mean? its made a certain way or its ground down from doing wheelies and is damaged?

front shocks price is retail, this is a corum where we look for deals, not trying to bust ur balls and would like to give u the money instead of eBay work with me a little on them and we can make a deal.

I have +3+1 with stock mount location will they fit?

Id be interested in the bars, grab bar, bumper, and gas cap. but for sure the bars as long as they will bolt right up to a stock set up. oh also I moved to Champaign I think you helped me once when I live in the Bourb. I can drive up to get parts or maybe meet somewhere to save you from packing it all and me the shipping cost.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.