24w5a52.jpg

I got it all together and here's some shot's

13ztp3l.jpg

that oil spot is not from the blasty. it was my cousins truck. lol
264p9bk.jpg

2qsz7kj.jpg

n4fa50.jpg

Last edited:
and here is after i got it all together and this is me tryin to kick it over at 12:30am worked on it for 10hrs that day.

View My Video

sorry about the language didn't hear that the first time. woops

Last edited:
something i discovered about my brand new trinity pipe. JB weld to the rescue LOL.
Wasn't exactly the way i wanted to fix it but it worked.

2eur6no.jpg

finally running and this is the first heat cycle. i finally figured out it was just a spark plug change. Ken told me i would have to run one of two plugs a b9es or a b8es. the b9 is the one that wouldn't let it run. wierd. put a b8 in and it started first kick. I ran the whole first heat cycle with the choke on. my dumb ass was just too excited to notice.
And just to brown nose to ken a little more. i called him with a question about my stator he went and pulled his off and called me back in like 5 minutes just to make sure he was giving me correct information. People who don't praise ken all the time have just never gotten his customer service. I have never gotten that sort of service from anyone. EVER!

View My Video

this thing barely fit's in my truck now. it was so sweet seein the looks on kid's faces when i drove by them on the highway. one kid even gave me the rock on devil horns as i passed his parents car. sounds retarded but it makes all the hard work worth it.

4l6gxe.jpg

2lazkw7.jpg

I got a couple just around where we camped. this place is an awesome place to ride for you florida boys. it's called DIRTY FOOT ADVENTURES. 20 bux a person for the whole weekend and they have lots of cool places to ride. dragstrip, mud bog, mx track, circle track, and ton's of trails 1800 acres i think

2gy20wj.jpg

in these two pics there is some sort of weird orb over my tent then off to the left of it. there wasn't anything on the lense. scarry sh*t lol

2v0kfuh.jpg

Here's the carnage for the day. retainer that you adjust the ride hight with on these fox shocks.

23uzfyh.jpg

this thing is awesome. I hit the circle track on it and there was a 400ex that was tryin to keep up and pass me but he couldn't and i wasn't killin it because i'm still breaking it in. I also hit a 25 foot long and about 8 foot tall table top and cleared the whole thing by accident and was dreading the landing but it was actualy pretty smooth for as high up as i was. I was worried about the big heavy knobby rear tires would grab too hard but this thing has plenty of power to break em loose even in the grass. It barely even try's to stand up. guess i have to go back to my stock fronts until I can order the parts for my broken fox's

FIANLY!!!! bet its a joy to have her runing one of the greatest feelings in the world i bet have fun and get her muddy!!!!!
looks effing sick scot i want videos of you riping around!!!!!

would have been better if it wasn't 95 degrees f out. packing up today was brutal in the 2 oclock heat. it sucked we missed a day of riding because i refused to skip any steps in this build process. but well worth it

I WANT TO SAY THANKS FOR ALL THE PROPS FROM YOU GUYS. IT REALLY MAKES YA FEEL GREAT TO SEE IT ALL PAY OFF