new trailer!

little3mil

Sep 17, 2009
florida
hey guys pulled the trigger on a new trailer today and i love it already I:I just swept it out and took all the stickers off it tonight. my plans are to install a window shaker A/C unit in the front and inside lights, outside led's, tie downs and probably something on the floor that will hold up. not the biggest trailer but it should work great for camping and hauling the bikes. im pumped

k01o4x.jpg

35de1qo.jpg

f1hytv.jpg

Reactions: blasterfreek30
Nice trailer. I've been trying to find one that I could use for quads the camp in it. What size is that? It looks about the size I want to get.

what size is it were looking for one like that

thanks guys.

its only a 6' x 12' but the price was right and for a brand new rig with all the options i wanted (v-nose, side man door w/ inside latch/lock, ramp rear door) i couldnt pass on it. pulls so good you cant even tell its there!

Nice trailer, ought to put some nice graphics on it!!

btw I've been rewiring an old 14' trailer i traded for, LED's were definitely worth the extra $$ ! But it's hard to get a good ground! I ended up redoing every single light's ground!! And now my right turn signal doesn't work!! lol

^ thanks man i may just do that

got a few pics of the "oldschool" flooring i did, helmet hooks and sweet ass floor hooks for strap downs. lmk what you think of the floor ha the wife hates it but you know how we do! next weekend is the detachable AC unit going into the front via an access hatch that will fit flush. I:I

a1sspi.jpg

ctxd.jpg

6nr2tl.jpg

That looks good man. Hell, nicer than my kitchen floor! Might get slippery when wet or muddy, oh wait that's right your stuff don't get dirty, what was I thinking!

so here is the A/C in action it works like a dream I:I its a 6,000 btu unit and was fairly cheap at homedepot. like i said its simple but should be very nice when it comes time to crash out for the night. we just cut a huge hole in the front and installed a hatch door, sealed it all the way around inside and out for when it rains and painted it white to match. this AC blows so cold its amazing and goes down to 60* if you want. we just stuck a towel in the top for the gap but it did work great when we tested it. i also laid down 6 coats of polyurethane on the floor to help protect it and keep the tiles down. hahaa now it looks like a dance floor!

f0zoqt.jpg

1sib9j.jpg

288umh1.jpg