Figured I would post a quick little update. Lots gotten done but still no ride out. I went ahead and rejetted the carb with a 290 jet and did a couple pulls swapping spark plugs in between. Seems good for now. I also fixed all the exhaust leaks. My head light and on off switch never worked. It wasnt a big deal to me but I also wanted to install a kill switch and that was causing a problem for me. So I picked up a use switch and it worked!yay. The headlight comes on but only get a little red. Not bright enough. Went ahead and got a new volt regulator and light bulb. Thought I might as well get that working good while I'm at it. While I was there I took the stock bars off and stripped the paint and grinded down some rust. A new paint job will have to do until I decide on what bars I want to get. In preparation of the new shorty rear brake cable I went ahead and removed the existing rear cable and cleaned up the wiring around it. It sits torn apart and unridable again... just as she was ready to rip.