Ok so I’ve posted different questions in a few different places and figured it would be best to consolidate everything into one build thread. First a little background. I sold the Blaster in my Avatar a little over a year ago and finally had the time & money to start a new project. I found an 06 Blaster Special Edition on CL for $650. After negotiating with the seller, I picked it up for $400. The ad stated it ran great, but would need a new master and the front brakes bled. This was the night I picked it up. After getting it home. I began to tear into it and look over my new purchase. The seat cover was torn. The hood was missing. The axle carrier was replaced with an 88-02 unit and the rear caliper is from a Polaris. The master cylinder for the rear was gone and the cables/wiring was a mess. So the first thing I did was start on replacing the rear master. I found a used OEM master on eBay, but they wanted $100. Being cheap, I picked up a “Chinese” master for a Banshee and proceeded to make it fit. After cutting off the original mounts, and welding on new tabs. I had a functioning rear master cylinder. Next on the list was to take care of the wiring. The stop/run/headlight switch was missing. Since I’m not running any lights, I didn’t need a light option, so a standard stop/run switch was perfect. While I was tearing the wiring apart, I removed the 12v converter, Tors, and parking brake wires. With no more Tors wires. There wasn’t a point in keeping the brick on top of the carb. I ordered a Motion Pro Tors eliminator and idle screw kit and got to work installing those. The quad still had the oil injection. So that was next on the list. I removed the lines, drained the transmission fluid and pulled the cover. Instead of using a block off plate, I pulled the oil pump apart and used the small cap from the oil pump as a plug for the hole in the clutch cover. I sealed it with silicone and reassembled. While I was waiting on other parts to arrive, I scoured Facebook Market Place and found a DG front bumper for $20. I talked to the seller and went down over the weekend to pick it up. It was bent slightly on the right side and had been painted with black spray paint but for $20, I called it a win. I brought it home, put my wire wheel in my angle grinder and cleaned it up. Then I proceeded to use the MAP torch to heat the aluminum and bend it back into shape. After everything was good, I sprayed it with silver automotive enamel. At this point, I’m waiting on more parts to arrive. I’ll keep this updated as things progress.