jersey riding meet

i think once i get home im gonna go and try it out for myself! to have my own oppinion. yanno just to make sure. cuz i like the rough technical stuff. i like woops, back to back S corners, and i like the occasional hill climb, i like riding like on that vid yo! and if its a lil rough watever cuz i got better shocks now!

its in woodbine nj right if so damn almost 2hour drive.. i would rather head up to the Poconos and ride .

If you guys ever come up this way, shoot me a PM or something. I'm 15 min. from Lost Trails, although I've never been there to ride. I was trying to get there before snow hits this year, but the guy I ride with doesn't wanna pay to ride, so I'm not gonna go by myself.

As for the rocky trails, it's just something you have to get used to if you're gonna ride here. All of the trails are like that in the Pocono's, especially the ones that are open to the public and ridden hard on a weekly basis. I don't notice them anymore because I ride them so often, and like xmous3yx said, I like the technical stuff. I also have a few other spots you guys might like that are right off of 80W (closer to Jersey actually) if you guys were interested.
I might be interested in this meet in Jersey as soon as I find out how far away I am. Anybody ever heard of a place in Jersey called the Pine Barrens, I think? I remember passing it every summer going down to Long Beach Island. I don't know how big it is, but it always looked like a fun place to ride.

well. someone let me know whats goin on... if you wanna meet up in central jersey, i have a great spot. its not south jersey, and its not north jersey. sand, mud, trails, jumps. its about a 10 mile pit.

and can someone enlighten me about wildcar and flotek. i wanna do this. i just need some info! HELP MEEEEE

well. someone let me know whats goin on... if you wanna meet up in central jersey, i have a great spot. its not south jersey, and its not north jersey. sand, mud, trails, jumps. its about a 10 mile pit.

and can someone enlighten me about wildcar and flotek. i wanna do this. i just need some info! HELP MEEEEE

I'll meet up in Central Jerz. Where's this spot at?

Liquid: You got any spots around here that you ride? There's one in Sayreville I go to sometimes, but it's kinda small.

Liquid: You got any spots around here that you ride? There's one in Sayreville I go to sometimes, but it's kinda small.

yea i know the sayerville spot,but cops shut it down..i got another spot not to far away from there. in south amboy.

yea i know the sayerville spot,but cops shut it down..i got another spot not to far away from there. in south amboy.

If you're talking about Alcapoco in Sayreville, cops don't really go there unless you ride your quad on the streets to get there. I live there so I know :D If you're talking about the moon, they closed that down because they're now building a school there. My friends keep tellin me about these spots in So Amboy but never been. I guess I gotta check it out.... Is that where you mainly ride?

its about 40 minutes south of sayreville. i used to ride the sayreville concrete park alot.

its about 40 minutes south of sayreville. i used to ride the sayreville concrete park alot.

I'd be down to make a trip out of it with some of my buddies if it was worth the drive. Gimme an idea of where its at, ya don't hafta say the exact location.... Because 40 mins south of me could be anywhere from Belmar to Toms River, depending on how fast you drive :p

If you're talking about Alcapoco in Sayreville, cops don't really go there unless you ride your quad on the streets to get there. I live there so I know :D If you're talking about the moon, they closed that down because they're now building a school there. My friends keep tellin me about these spots in So Amboy but never been. I guess I gotta check it out.... Is that where you mainly ride?

yea i mainly ride S.A. since its only 5mins away..i actually just got back from there an hour ago. Yea i was talking about the moon,havent been there in like 2 years.

hey guys im in north jersey up by batt and freek and i have mad places to ride. we should set up a meet up here and ill show you guys around

I'd be down to make a trip out of it with some of my buddies if it was worth the drive. Gimme an idea of where its at, ya don't hafta say the exact location.... Because 40 mins south of me could be anywhere from Belmar to Toms River, depending on how fast you drive :p

very VERY close to the toms river area. we have several pits. one of which is still used as a sand pit. so riding in it happens after 5pm. the dudes that drive the front end loaders chase you and it is soooo funny. but the other bit. which is very large is half patrolled. nooone on quads or tractors. and we could park at my buddies house and ride into the pit

yea i mainly ride S.A. since its only 5mins away..i actually just got back from there an hour ago. Yea i was talking about the moon,havent been there in like 2 years.

aww dude thats beat. you shoulda said u were going, i was off with nothin to do all day! i def wouldve met up for a ridin session!!

very VERY close to the toms river area. we have several pits. one of which is still used as a sand pit. so riding in it happens after 5pm. the dudes that drive the front end loaders chase you and it is soooo funny. but the other bit. which is very large is half patrolled. nooone on quads or tractors. and we could park at my buddies house and ride into the pit

Yeah I've heard of a place down Toms River area that was supposed to be sick.... I'm wondering if this is it... Anyway I'm down whenever, just let me know in advance the next time u plan on goin down there