I apologize in advance for grammar errors, misspelled words or just stupid sentences. Well here go. Purchased a 99 blaster lastnight. Was advertised as 99 blaster engine starts but unable to get into gear due to the clutch going limp. (There words not mine). I figured the bb welded to the adjusting rod or something along those lines. So I go look it over and sure enough it fires on the 1st kick. The clutch actuator rod wasnt being held by the spring and able to move up and down. The clutch cable had tons of slack. I felt pretty good about my purchase. Especially since it came with another set of plastics, new uninstalled titan clutch, another carb and a new carb rebuild kit. I get it home kinda late and decide to wait till morning to tear into it. Morning comes and it get her all set up to open up. Start pulling the cover and start noticing the bolts arent the oem ones, some are missing, and its been dripping oil all night. In my mind worse case was retap get new bolts and a new gasket and problem solved. I take it off and there is no gasket and missing a dowel pin. Still not a big deal. Moved on to inspecting the clutch. It wasnt engaged and the adjusting nut was in the flywheel stupidly. I say stupidly because on my 98 that i just replaced the clutch on the nut sat on top of the pressure plate and this one was flush. I pull the bolts holding the springs and remove the pressure plate and the nut had a attached washer that was sitting inside the pressure plate. How it even ran before is beyond me, because when i started removing the clutch there was no "spring ring" in the stack. Anyway, now with everything finally out of my way i start tugging on the adjusting rod and sure enough it dont wanna come out. I end up taking the cage off and grabbing it with vise grips and hammed it for a while and got it to move some but not enough to get out. At this point I figured might as well pull the engine and start splitting the case. Engine comes out fine found out the fuel valve doesnt shut off in the off position. Nothing a pair of visegrips can't fix. Moving on engine is out on my make shift table get down to the flywheel and i think, "sh*t i dont have a puller". Well im currently in the process reaching out to alot of my friends to see if i can locate one. While waiting i start pulling the head and here is were my heart sank. Head came off fine, no play in the piston. Cylinder slides off and i see score marks in the cylinder and piston. So much that 1 of the piston rings is pinned flush to 1 side of the piston. Now i feel even after i get the clutch rods replaced i got to mill the head and get a new piston. While looking over the engine i notice it has a wiseco rod. Now without a micrometer or snap gauge i dont know if the cylinder had already been milled. Piston on top says 65.94. Currently at a stand still. Ill repost with more info as days go by and try to get some pictures up. I tried putting them on a imagine hosting site but when i put the html link in the brackets here it thinks im a robot ad and doesnt allow me to post.