jersey riding meet

i want to get it done what do i have to get and do they tell you what reeds to buy and stuff like that

if i was you i would contact denny and see what he recommends. i just sent him my jug and the cash and told him what i wanted and that's about it..

1hr for me its before ac ron tell me bout this port polish

ac?. i just got the aggressive trail port. and it was well worth the money.now i sent my motor out to kenny powers had new big bore sleev installed and he reported it for the 4mm stroker. i cant wait to get it back lol... if we meet up ill have to let ya ride it i think you will be hooked if ya ride it ..

i talked to denny threw pm.. if you want to talk to a porter i could give ya kenny powers num..

tell me about that and how much is this i only have 200 and the website said 150 for blasters something like that

i think he charges 150 for the p&p and i think 30 or 40 for the head mill and then + return shipp.. i forget what it gives you i know it helps with the low end power.. i would also get a good carb to go with it all..

nah i havent yet...bc im still trying to figure out what im going to do with my blaster...but i think im just going to the stock jug ported and polished. So the 25th seems pretty good.