jersey riding meet

me either..but im ball parking it.. cause im not sending my jug and head out until Oct 3rd. Im sendin it for an Aggresive Trail port/polish..bored .60 over and the head milled to match. Hope fully thats enough time.

depending on how busy he is lol........that might be cutting it close too lol

party time lol......

hellll yea..lol I was at my Sisters and bro in Laws house in Va the past week and saturday night we were drinking...i put down a 12pack of coors light,and a FULL iced tea pitcher of lemon drop shots by myself,played quarters..i was barley buzzed!!! like how the hell does that happen..lol

hellll yea..lol I was at my Sisters and bro in Laws house in Va the past week and saturday night we were drinking...i put down a 12pack of coors light,and a FULL iced tea pitcher of lemon drop shots by myself,played quarters..i was barley buzzed!!! like how the hell does that happen..lol

lol sounds more like one of these kinda days lmao......

i should have my motor back and jetted by then i hope.. does any one have a address or where we would park so i could get directions.

i should have my motor back and jetted by then i hope.. does any one have a address or where we would park so i could get directions.

you pull into the pit,and im working on getting the exact directions and when i get them ill make sure everyone knows 1 week before the date.