jersey riding meet

xmous3yx

Dec 19, 2008
somerset county, nj
im not gonna make this a pole just yet. because i dont know of alotta places to ride in jerzy, i only of one spot. suggest a ridin spot in jersey if u know of one. mine is by pompton lakes. its huge

me too any one wants to go to woodbine or something big because where i ride i can only have 6 guest or philly but no 1 wants to go there my zip is 19082

we should just all go to lost trails lol. i wanna go there atleast once so i can have my own input on the place. but from wat ive seen( on youtube)it looks like easy riding for the most part and it looks muddy as f*ck! i guess well go in a dry month. so it wont be as muddy. i need some input from the guys here on it that experienced it first hand. i heard it was rocky, and rutted out. i dont mind too many rocks cuz where i ride in 15minutes of riding ur arms start getting sore cuz of the rocks. but that was on stock suspension. so it should all change now. and i wanna go rip that place apart when i go there.

if the meet is in the lost trails..i wont show. that place sucks. what is on youtube isnt even close to what is really there...worst place i have ever ridden.

i didnt say the meet was at lost trails. i said i wanna go and some one should come with me. me and the crew i ride with rides trails hardcore. like GNCC kinda sh*t! for miles and miles! last time i went i refilled my blaster twice!

i didnt say the meet was at lost trails. i said i wanna go and some one should come with me. me and the crew i ride with rides trails hardcore. like GNCC kinda sh*t! for miles and miles! last time i went i refilled my blaster twice!

by the time you ride the pipe line down,and back..ur like "dude wtf was that"
no lie you cant take ur quad past 3rd.