jersey riding meet

finally home in jersey! wooo!! but im going back down to Costa Rica in like 4 days lol.

i doubt i could set up a riding meet somewhere in this short notice. but im going riding in my spot tommorow or some other day.

i tested out my works shocks today. there soooooo much better than stock. i was only screwing around on my yard and i was crossing my drive way, across belgian blocks both sides. the improvement is ridiculous. simply ridiculous

No idea yet AJ..might end up going to another spot,and i cant really say much till my quad is back together and running..the head and cyl. are going out tomorrow.

liquid can you do a diy for me plz about taking the cylinder off well head what ever you call it. just make dis meet not very far because woodbine is in everyone range and not hours away from the people that wants to go from pa or jersey.my .2 cents

Aj..to take the head off just remove the 6 bolts on top {by the spark plug} you have to take off ur tank to get to it. When u take them off just pull up. The head will come off. then when take the 4 bolts off the Jug (one in each corner) and slide that up..it will then come off.

Yea Aj..the HEAD is on top of the Cylinder..it come in 2 parts..here i made this just now..hope it helps..

Aj.jpg

Aj do it urself...its very easy to do,and plus it helps to learn about what u ride. What are they going to do Bore it? if so just the Cylinder.

ill give you the prices they said 130 for ag/p/p mill=30 thats good for me and they suggest a couple other things. but timyfz and reedracing94 and hellboy told me wildcard is good and do great work

ill give you the prices they said 130 for ag/p/p mill=30 thats good for me and they suggest a couple other things. but timyfz and reedracing94 and hellboy told me wildcard is good and do great work

prices arent to much of a defference..so its not bad. Im still gonna go with flotek tho. Let me know how it runs when u get it all back and done.

ok because im waiting for both to reply flotek never told me prices and wildcard did. so whoever gives me a setup that i dont need 250 over my budget ill go with lol. but im going to make a thread about them real quick