The Official "What Happens at Busco" Thread

Here's my pics....Finally! lol

126.jpg

Scott's Blasty drying out after its accidental swim in the lake.

127.jpg

Our camp, with my mucky Blasty on the far right.

128.jpg

SuperNoober's Blaster showing us her ass. Love the upside-down exhaust tip. lol.

131.jpg

The main lake in the park, for fishing and swimming. I went skinny dipping to get all the mud outta my hair one night. Most of the E2S and Blasterforum guys camped with all the RV's seen at the far left edge of this pic.

132.jpg

4x4's trying their luck in the water. That's the main entrance to the park in the background. The large building is the front office where everybody checks in.

136.jpg

Battbike (left) and Freek (right) just chillin' on Freek's spare orange Blaster (I think this one stayed the cleanest of all the bikes we brought...it didn't get ridden 'till the last day!)

More pics coming up later today...

Last edited:
Yeah we did get muddy scott.. that was the begining of a 2 hr tour. Thanks paulie ill be sure and tell the creator. I gotta get me a go pro!

Good pix braaap keepem comin!

Pics continued:

129.jpg

The Batt cave! Yes, there's a tent under there somewhere... Freek and Battbike were smart and were able to stay dry despite the heavy rains we saw throughout the weekend.

130.jpg

Busco Beach has a little of everything! This is the on-site gas-station and ATV repair shop. Very cool.

133.jpg

The view out the front door of my tent. Its hard to sleep when Banshee's go ripping by at 2am, but I managed one way or another.

135.jpg

There must have been a hot chick around that blue truck, 'cause something over that way sure caught Steve (left) and Scott's (right) attention. (Steve is Scottj77's cousin who also brought a Blaster to ride).

137.jpg

From left to right, Battbike, Freek, Steve, and Scottj77.

139.jpg

Scott's Blaster, after we got it all dried out and running again.

140.jpg

Scott and Steve's camp.

142.jpg

EvilElvis and his 240BBK Blaster. He tried his hardest to blow it up over the weekend but couldn't succeed. Who says Blaster's aren't reliable?!

143.jpg

Freek and Battbike gawking over mmajay's 4-wheeled work of art.

145.jpg

Scott and Steve working on Scott's Blasty AGAIN!

Yes nice pics,, I appreciate all the pics of my banshee. I need some to keep on my puter and i am to lazy to take em. Your camera takes nice pics and so does Paulieb's.

Nice pics bro.But we all know Craig actually had some bud light in that coffee cup of his.hahahaha

sweet pix braap. damn i looked fugged up in that one shot of me and steve. I really need to learn how to get off me arse and take some pix. have ye some greeneth broeth

Reactions: Braaaptor
I was there and I was told if I repeated anything I saw there would be consequences lol

Depends on what you saw! Lol. I don't think some things we saw need repeating... ;) Though I wish we had taken a couple vids of you tearing up the MX track on the Warrior. Damn good riding for somebody who is just starting out. Getting some air and all!

dang, Overall there were more pictures of Con8ques6 riding my blaster than there were of me riding my blaster. Even two videos although one he was ALL over the place. LOL

You're absolutely right, scot's water gas was anticlimactic