The Official "What Happens at Busco" Thread

Very cool pics and videos! Did the vid of us (Battbike and I) on the motocross track survive?

i have a couple, they are bits an peices, i think its when noobs had it and it ran outta batteries lol

im uploading them now..i think theres 4 or 5 of them..and some friday night tnt vids

For some reason I thought there was gonna be a KOR vs. Flotek port off in the drags and was looking forward to hearing about it. Was I mistaken

Dually's blasty had trouble with the 3-4 gear shift. So it ended up being a tater vs lil3mil with 3mil coming out on top.

So the debate is still not settled .... I thought there would be some vying for braggin rights ...oh well, good for 3mil however, wish I didn't live thousands of miles away....lol, sounds like you guys had a great time.

So the debate is still not settled .... I thought there would be some vying for braggin rights ...oh well, good for 3mil however, wish I didn't live thousands of miles away....lol, sounds like you guys had a great time.

Oh, the debate won't ever be settled. As long as there are engines to be built there will be engine builders. And as long as there are races, people will think their engine builder is "the best". No matter how many races a certain builder piles up there will always be someone else.

With lilmill takin the track record, and strokedtater coming in 2nd. What more do you need? Yhe 2011 season is settled.

no, its settled. even if dually's bike shifted properly he wasnt gonna catch 3mill or tater. a 4.81 record setting run for a big track like bucso says it all. FLOTEK for the mother f'n win :). and thats no offence to any other riders or builders, its just the facts and the timesheets prove it

no, its settled. even if dually's bike shifted properly he wasnt gonna catch 3mill or tater. a 4.81 record setting run for a big track like bucso says it all. FLOTEK for the mother f'n win :). and thats no offence to any other riders or builders, its just the facts and the timesheets prove it

i couldnt have said that any better myself, its definitely settled..

heres my record breaking pass

me vs tater

me vs ian

wish we would have got more vids but everyone in our whole crew was racing both nights

Last edited by a moderator: