The Official "What Happens at Busco" Thread

civic with ur 6'6 ..300+ pro wrestler frame lmao...i had one of the best times with u and the rest of the guys playing in the mud on the wicked trail ride we did..and u didnt think i would ever get my "look at all that chrome" blasty dirty did ya lol..awesome time man lol..

i wouldnt go if none of u did..we need to do this more often lol

No, I didn't think you'd ACTUALLY bury that much chrome in THAT much mud LMAO! That was a fun ass trail ride. Like an hour+ out in the woods just tearing it up.

Scotty made the comment when we got back that it was all he could do to keep up with the "bee hive" going through those trails. He was pushing his Foreman to the max to keep up with us.

Next year my man, next year!

scot it was great hanging and camping with u and steve away from the madness of "drag row", pretty peaceful where we were lol...oh right up till our great courteouneighbors decieded to drag race right outside the tents till 3 in the morning...or it was the "im king of the world" guy screaming at the top of lungs at about sunrise lol...we shouldve strung up the fishing line when we had the chance lol...

Lol, Freek and Scott, ya'll didn't hear what happened after these jackasses packed up and left, did you? There's a kicker to this whole saga....

We might not have strung up a fishing line, but they sure did! Well, a clothes line, anyways. They must have forgotten they hung it between two trees, because not long after they left, a father and his daughter came driving up with two Blasters on a trailer. They were cool folks and I invited them to join the forum. I got to BS'ing with the father while his teenage daughter (maybe 16 or 17 years old) fired up one of the Blasters to go ride.

Well, no sooner did she get going than she decided to go ripping through the now-vacant campsite. I was packing my truck and her dad was working on his other Blaster's brakes when we both heard a bang. Looked up and his daughter was splayed out on the ground beside a tree. Turns out she had nearly hit the clothesline left behind by said neighbors. She swerved just in time, only to lose control and hit a tree head on doing maybe 30. The impact threw her off and broke (not bent, broke!) the Blaster's aluminum DG front bumper. Her dad got her back to the truck, put some ice on what we think was a broken right wrist, and they took off to go get her checked out at the local hospital. Yeah, I felt sorry for them...two hour drive to Busco and it wasn't even 10 mins before they had to take off and head back. :(

Lol, Freek and Scott, ya'll didn't hear what happened after these jackasses packed up and left, did you? There's a kicker to this whole saga....

We might not have strung up a fishing line, but they sure did! Well, a clothes line, anyways. They must have forgotten they hung it between two trees, because not long after they left, a father and his daughter came driving up with two Blasters on a trailer. They were cool folks and I invited them to join the forum. I got to BS'ing with the father while his teenage daughter (maybe 16 or 17 years old) fired up one of the Blasters to go ride.

Well, no sooner did she get going than she decided to go ripping through the now-vacant campsite. I was packing my truck and her dad was working on his other Blaster's brakes when we both heard a bang. Looked up and his daughter was splayed out on the ground beside a tree. Turns out she had nearly hit the clothesline left behind by said neighbors. She swerved just in time, only to lose control and hit a tree head on doing maybe 30. The impact threw her off and broke (not bent, broke!) the Blaster's aluminum DG front bumper. Her dad got her back to the truck, put some ice on what we think was a broken right wrist, and they took off to go get her checked out at the local hospital. Yeah, I felt sorry for them...two hour drive to Busco and it wasn't even 10 mins before they had to take off and head back. :(

I knew i shouda fugged those bastards up. Hate stupid ARSE pricks like that. If i hadn't been one broke up little biotch i would of. lmao

and to freek and paulie we will just call that the "loners" (or something that rhymes with that) camp site. lmao. It was great chillin with noobs, dualstroke, paulie, batt, my cousin steve, and a few others that i can't remember for some reason around the "loner" camp fire. lmao. all you guys rock.

I knew i shouda fugged those bastards up. Hate stupid ARSE pricks like that. If i hadn't been one broke up little biotch i would of. lmao

and to freek and paulie we will just call that the "loners" (or something that rhymes with that) camp site. lmao. It was great chillin with noobs, dualstroke, paulie, batt, my cousin steve, and a few others that i can't remember for some reason around the "loner" camp fire. lmao. all you guys rock.

Did anybody get a pic of the anticlimactic gallon of wet fuel on the fire lol

Sorry I didn't see this thread earlier.
I have mostly drag related pics in the drag blaster thread but here are some more non-drag related ones.

An elusive mmajay riding pic lol
mmajay.jpg

yeah jay didn't ride much but when you take a close up took at that shee I do understand why. but i woulda rode it anyway

so for those of you who haven't seen it

2aa12yt.jpg

now if ya can zoom in on this one. not one oem part on this thing damn near

http://i55.tinypic.com/35c4eic.jpg

Those of us who live 10-15 min from busco can ride any time, as a matter of fact its going to be mid 70's and no rain the whole week next week and i will return with some guys from work to finish breaking in the motor because i am off work for10 days :)

I wish I would have got pics of the yellow and black special edition shee that was down from our camp .......not 1 peice wasnt polished right down to the carbs it was beautiful, clear clutch cover the works

I wish I would have got pics of the yellow and black special edition shee that was down from our camp .......not 1 peice wasnt polished right down to the carbs it was beautiful, clear clutch cover the works

That was one of my favorites too. He had a super cub on board.

All 4 of us that were there together are thinking about doing the quartely at busco's for the spring and summer next year....we had such a great time we have been looking on CL for a decent camper or RV to plant at Busco's...Hell we only live like 1 hour and change from there

I threw this vid together using Dualstrokes footage.
To much at the end haaaa

Last edited by a moderator:
what the hell where are all of braaaptors pix? I know he took a bunch. And freek where is batts videos? I know he took a bit too.

what the hell where are all of braaaptors pix? I know he took a bunch. And freek where is batts videos? I know he took a bit too.

Haven't had time to get 'em put up yet. Been too busy unpacking and getting all the sand and mud off my equipment! :eek: I'll try to get 'em put up tonight or tomorrow night.

greag vid surfr. but i have one question..... why the hell did everyone stay so clean. lol I know when i went trail ridin with si, batt, braaaptor, steve, freek, and scotty we were covered head to toe in about a half inch of sludge. lol