OFFICIAL 2012 Busco Beach headcount thread

2012 Busco Beach headcount

• Total voters
Heck yea! I will do. I'm looking forward to seeing you guy's blasters too so i can get some ideas of what I wanna add to mine seeing how it's completely stock... :(

Heck yea! I will do. I'm looking forward to seeing you guy's blasters too so i can get some ideas of what I wanna add to mine seeing how it's completely stock... :(

Oh you'll get more ideas than you'll know what to do with! Lol.

Im not shy; if you see me out and about, come by, say hey, and take my ported Blaster for a spin!

Oh you'll get more ideas than you'll know what to do with! Lol.

Im not shy; if you see me out and about, come by, say hey, and take my ported Blaster for a spin!

I'm sure! It'll be good to see different set ups because they'll be right there in front of me. Better perspective. Soon i'll be sucked into the modding abyss...
And to ride one may be even worst... I have yet to ride another blaster other than my stocker.

I'm sure! It'll be good to see different set ups because they'll be right there in front of me. Better perspective. Soon i'll be sucked into the modding abyss...
And to ride one may be even worst... I have yet to ride another blaster other than my stocker.

you will sure be amazed then haha

you might wanna just stick with riding yours then. the addiction is worth than crack. you'll be on your knees in an alley way before you know it. lmao

Woohoo!! Two quarts of Amsoil, a much-needed P-6 needle jet, and $ 25.00 more to add to the trip fund showed up today! Now Im almost ready to rock and roll. C'mon trip time!!! :D

beyond excited for this, ill be there thursday morning about 6. gonna do some grillin, chillin and cant wait to ride a little

beyond excited for this, ill be there thursday morning about 6. gonna do some grillin, chillin and cant wait to ride a little

You'll be there most of the day without a ride I'm afraid..... However, one might show up Thursday afternoon!

It's a front end roller as of tonight. The engine needs a little more TLC before it's gonna fire up but it ran/drove/shifted before so it should be ready to rock and roll soon.

You'll be there most of the day without a ride I'm afraid..... However, one might show up Thursday afternoon!

It's a front end roller as of tonight. The engine needs a little more TLC before it's gonna fire up but it ran/drove/shifted before so it should be ready to rock and roll soon.

haha awesome dude thanks again! im bringing my fishing pole,grill, and sabd wedge so ill be ok lol. gonna be a blast fo sho

lets start posting pictures of the bikes we are bringing

Allow me to help you out of that mud hole there, little fellow. I:I

prairie.jpg

here is my blaster.. nothing fancy..
photobucket-25292-1347066424549.jpg

and my banshee

photobucket-49268-1344826654175.jpg

and 2 other banshee's that will be there

photobucket-7053-1331499130132.jpg

Hey, you can't ride 3 Shee's at once! Maybe I can borrow one for a little rip while we're out there? :D

I'm scrambling to get an extra machine ready for the ride. I'm working on an American Sportworks buggy that may or may not be ready to run by Busco time. Think of a big go-kart. It was abandoned behind the building at work, and I talked the boss into letting me take it home and work on it. I'm trying to bring it back to life. So far, I've done the carburetor and gotten it to turn over. But, it won't start. I think I have no fire, however, it may just be a bad crappy Chinese spark plug that's in there. I'll figure it out!

Anyhow, if I can get it going, this thing is gonna be COOL! It has full suspension in the front and rear, and uses a 150cc scooter engine for power...