OFFICIAL 2012 Busco Beach headcount thread

2012 Busco Beach headcount

• Total voters
Ughhhhh....

DSCN3956.jpg

Need to borrow the chain from the 06 I guess. I forgot I didn't have one when I agreed to the virtual arm twisting provided by James! Gotta order that bushing kit for my Z400 rear too.

Guess I'll be there or be square and w/o a Warrior case til Feburary. :p

If you can get a gasket set in time for Busco, I bet James would be willing to help me put your Warrior's engine back together. I can do almost anything with the tools Im bringing and an empty truck bed...

Thats an awesome offer, but I think im going to put it together myself for the personal learning experience. I think I can handle it anyway lol.

This is the week, guys!! Thursday can't come soon enough!

FYI, I just checked the weather, and for now the forecast shows partly-sunny to sunny weather, with temps in the low- to mid-80's for the weekend. Should be perfect riding weather, and cool at night. I would still be sure to pack accordingly for rain, though. Storms come up fast and out of nowhere down here. Hopefully this year will be a little drier in camp than last time.

well we are def 2 quads deep now

i3z9e8.jpg

And the only time mine will be in this possition.... but it is just ready to be first out of the garage. lmao

ajpfgi.jpg

well we are def 2 quads deep now

i3z9e8.jpg

And the only time mine will be in this possition.... but it is just ready to be first out of the garage. lmao

ajpfgi.jpg

Nice looking second Blasty there, Scot! I take it you finally figured out the ignition problem. Is your cousin coming again with his Blaster this year?

Well, I just found out I have to work Friday X(, so I won't be pulling in until Friday evening. Ugh. At least I get another day worth's of pay. More beer to share! :D

that is steves blaster. looks a lot different than last year!!!! and he will be with me againn

Holy big change! Looks great, too. Glad to have Steve coming back this year. Im bringing a buddy of mine, too, and I think we'll all have a good time this year.

Got a few updates for those who can't be here. Im sick as a dog with a cold, stuffy nose, and throbbing head. It has been tough to ride, but Im making it.

The drag races start tonight. As of now, they are doing the test N tune on the strip. The weather out here is perfect for riding during the day, and sleeping at night. We've had some mechanical failures and problems already, but fortunately nothing dangerous. Civic has saved the day a couple times, and Ive done a little wrenching on Blasterfreek's machines. So far, nobody has wrecked and spirits are still high.

Im not gonna speak for anyone else, but Im having fun and will hopefully be feeling better tomorrow. Both the machines I brought are running fine. Ill report back with more updates as I get the chance.