OFFICIAL 2012 Busco Beach headcount thread

2012 Busco Beach headcount

• Total voters
As long as I don't have to work on Friday, Ill be there Thursday night through Sunday afternoon. Hopefully I can snatch up a campsite before the crowd moves in on Friday.

my plan is to get there early thursday morning. My cousin will be bringin his blasty and coming along so that bumps us up to 15. pretty weak guys think we had more than that last year.

well due to the move and me forking out almost 10k I won't be able to afford to go this time because the navy wont have my reimbursement of it probably for a couple months after paperwork is finalized, it sux ass and I'm pissed because I have been planning this for the last yr but sh*t happens. Have fun guys

if I could I would it's not a def no right now but unless my pay gets fixed from wa to Maryland by the 15th I'm going to be using another 1-2k to make rent and other bills see how it works is my housing allowance is 1300 in wa and in md it's 1700 so my rent is 1650 plus utilities and other amenities so with other bills and my wife not working till oct 1st I'm sucking out of all my savings and it would cost me about 2-300 to go there and back and we need to save as much as we can with my back up funds dwindling. It sux and trust me I am going to try and make it because the quad is 95% ready but if I don't I will make it some other time but for sure next yr, I will know by the 15th for sure whether or. Ot it will happen

my plan is to get there early thursday morning. My cousin will be bringin his blasty and coming along so that bumps us up to 15. pretty weak guys think we had more than that last year.

I promise to keep my hands out of your cousin's Blaster's carburetor this time! :eek: :D Hopefully everybody coming doesn't have any major mechanical problems this year. I think last year we flooded out one Blaster, blew up a big-bore TRX 450r, dislocated a throttle cable, couldn't get at least one trail Banshee running right, and of course my meddling self messed up an OKO carb's float level.

Better luck this year!

@ 2smoker, damn that sucks! Hopefully plans will change at the last minute and you can still make it! But I know how lack of money sucks. Im working two official jobs and doing anything else I can (short of male stripping!) on the side to try and make ends meet. Ive gotten behind on bills, and I hope Ill have the $ 150.00 extra to spend on this trip by the 20th...

I promise to keep my hands out of your cousin's Blaster's carburetor this time! :eek: :D Hopefully everybody coming doesn't have any major mechanical problems this year. I think last year we flooded out one Blaster, blew up a big-bore TRX 450r, dislocated a throttle cable, couldn't get at least one trail Banshee running right, and of course my meddling self messed up an OKO carb's float level.

Better luck this year!

@ 2smoker, damn that sucks! Hopefully plans will change at the last minute and you can still make it! But I know how lack of money sucks. Im working two official jobs and doing anything else I can (short of male stripping!) on the side to try and make ends meet. Ive gotten behind on bills, and I hope Ill have the $ 150.00 extra to spend on this trip by the 20th...
U

it really sux mostly due to the amount of last minute scratch I had to put into it just so I could be able to go and then we drive across country which let me tell u it sux horribly with a wife a dog and a cat, i had to stop at the ER for my wife due to my cat freaking out and biting my wife so we sat in PA for 6 hrs. like I said it may or may not happen we will see how the navy is on getting me back what they owe me and if it's before the 22nd then I will probably be there.

my shee had an electrical problem last year and i thought it was a jetting problem. at least i had a spare blaster! this year shee is running hard :)

I promise to keep my hands out of your cousin's Blaster's carburetor this time! :eek: :D Hopefully everybody coming doesn't have any major mechanical problems this year.

well it turns out it wasn't anything to do with the carb. he developed an airleak between the cases while we were there. you would have never gotten it tuned with that leak. lol

yeah going on 6 mos deployments has its downfalls but I got the next 3 yrs to go since I will be on shore duty. I'm going to see how things fall in place still got almost a month bike is almost ready so it's just a matter of some civilian sitting on their ass in an office to file my paperwork. it is what it is though

yeah going on 6 mos deployments has its downfalls but I got the next 3 yrs to go since I will be on shore duty. I'm going to see how things fall in place still got almost a month bike is almost ready so it's just a matter of some civilian sitting on their ass in an office to file my paperwork. it is what it is though

Best of luck to 'ya! Hopefully we'll get to see you there! Ive driven 20 hours straight through to Texas with my wife and a toy poodle in the truck. Tough trip, that was. That cat would not have been left alive by the end of the trip if it had bitten my wife. :eek:

@ Scot, thats good the problem has been found and fixed and wasn't the carb afterall. I was under the assumption I had screwed something up. Lol. Glad not the case.

Only a couple more weeks!! Can't wait to get riding!!

Looks like I can make it, hopefully nothing will get in the way. I wanted to go this past summer but didn't so i figured I'd try to go while you guys were there, plus I really wanna see some drag racing I:I