OFFICIAL 2012 Busco Beach headcount thread

2012 Busco Beach headcount

• Total voters
ill be there, if anyone has a machine they can bring for me to use ill pay for your camping and the machine for the entire weekend just hit me up. I:I

ill be there, if anyone has a machine they can bring for me to use ill pay for your camping and the machine for the entire weekend just hit me up. I:I

wish u would have told me this a couple months ago bro, i would have kept my other bike for busco...i am sure someone will have one though, if not ill let u ride mine a couple laps I:I

Aww man I actually don't have a machine to lend but that doesn't mean I won't let you take my ride out for some fun.

You're gonna be able to ride my Blaster some of the time if you want. DAMN, I wish I still had my TRX 450r to bring this year. But since I don't, we'll make-do.

Freek and Battbike brought a spare trail Blaster last year, which nobody ended up riding until the last day. And that was only because we all wanted to see it run! Lol. I think Blasterfreek will be coming again this year. Id ask him. I:I

You're gonna be able to ride my Blaster some of the time if you want. DAMN, I wish I still had my TRX 450r to bring this year. But since I don't, we'll make-do.

Freek and Battbike brought a spare trail Blaster last year, which nobody ended up riding until the last day. And that was only because we all wanted to see it run! Lol. I think Blasterfreek will be coming again this year. Id ask him. I:I

I think the plan is still for Freek and Noobs to transport together and share, but details are being worked out.

It's getting close now, guys! I:I

thanks a lot everyone, its great to have friends willing to share with a guy temporarily without a ride lol. honestly im looking forward to just WATCHING the races for once I:I I:I. cant wait!!!

thanks a lot everyone, its great to have friends willing to share with a guy temporarily without a ride lol. honestly im looking forward to just WATCHING the races for once I:I I:I. cant wait!!!

Just don't use the guardrail of the drag strip to try and open a beer! Lol, I took a cold one from camp to enjoy while watching the races last year, but I forgot a bottle opener. I was too lazy to ride back to camp to get one, so I decided to try to pop the top with the barrier. Didn't work. The whole neck of the bottle broke! :eek: Oops! :D

noob you can use my trail bike whenever im not on it just ask bro. gunna have a FLOTEK ct240 on it this year I:I

if i can get a ride somehow an get my blaster there i will be there most likly early as i got a friendly invite from a friend to stay at his house an tune the blaster before the event....

Leg defintally should heal in time

if i can get a ride somehow an get my blaster there i will be there most likly early as i got a friendly invite from a friend to stay at his house an tune the blaster before the event....

Leg defintally should heal in time

What part of the mary land are you in?

so 11 people from this site are going? wow thats disapointing...

whatever happened to us having 20+ blaster all lined up? between the other 2 forums coming im sure a lot of people will be showing up to have some fun

so 11 people from this site are going? wow thats disapointing...

whatever happened to us having 20+ blaster all lined up? between the other 2 forums coming im sure a lot of people will be showing up to have some fun

my guess is all the damn back and forth bullshit that's gone on between alot of the regulars. lol seems like a lot of the comradery is gone.

I think there will be more than that, but I agree a lot of people have stopped signing on due to childish bullshit that's been going on.