• Total voters
here is my blaster.. nothing fancy..
photobucket-25292-1347066424549.jpg

and my banshee

photobucket-49268-1344826654175.jpg

and 2 other banshee's that will be there

photobucket-7053-1331499130132.jpg

Dude I love the walmart helmet ! , Don't worry , I bought that same one haha

ok were posting pics of what were bringing in this thread cool! ill put ours up after i dig the trail bikes out and give them a bath

Woohoo!! Got the old Fox buggy running! Looks like Ill have it to bring, along with the Blasty of course. Just gotta order a new ignition switch and seat cushion for it before showtime.

Stoked!! This trip can't come soon enough! The boss left for a week's vacation and work has been hell this week without him here.Now I need a vacation!

Hey everyone I have a huge favor to ask. My buddy and I are 17 years of age and I know you must be 18 to enter the park. We are having a hard time finding a third person that is 18 or older to come with us, so my question is if anyone is willing to sign our waiver form when we enter the park? I know this sounds so childish... I'll be turning 18 this december... The site says it can be a responsible party member over the age of 18. I totally understand liability issues and I'm sure no one is jumping at the chance to do this but I though it may be an option. By the way it sounds, they don't seem very strict about who it is in relation to the minor. So just ponder on the idea.

-Scott

updates on my quad. she is up and running just got my tripple rates from kevin today!!! gonna get out this weekend and test em out some before i head out wed evening

Hey everyone I have a huge favor to ask. My buddy and I are 17 years of age and I know you must be 18 to enter the park. We are having a hard time finding a third person that is 18 or older to come with us, so my question is if anyone is willing to sign our waiver form when we enter the park? I know this sounds so childish... I'll be turning 18 this december... The site says it can be a responsible party member over the age of 18. I totally understand liability issues and I'm sure no one is jumping at the chance to do this but I though it may be an option. By the way it sounds, they don't seem very strict about who it is in relation to the minor. So just ponder on the idea.

-Scott

It would be a poor decision on anyone's part to sign the waiver, for you. Just based on the fact that things can go wrong at any time, no matter how careful you are, there could be huge issues to arise if something were to happen to the two of you. There is an online waiver on the Busco website, Busco Beach & ATV Park, and here's the link straight to it. http://www.buscobeachandatvpark.com/images/waiver.pdf

Get your parents to sign one and see if they'll accept it at the gate. Or, you can call and ask in advance if that is an option, if you don't want to show up and be disappointed, in the event that they will not let you do that.

Good luck, hope to see you there. I:I

Get your parents to sign that waver they will let you in. If in doubt call them.

Give the office at Busco a call! They will point you in the right direction as to what to do. Like others have said, as long as your parent(s) sign a waiver for you and your buddy's parent(s) sign ANOTHER waiver for him, it shouldn't be a problem.

But call and ask just to be sure. I:I

Okay thanks guys. That was a crazy favor of me to ask now that I re think it. Well I called and asked and was quickly shut down by the guy who answered saying "you must be accompanied by an adult" "It doesn't matter" yadeyada... Maybe the new owner put in some new rules, who knows. I'm going to try my best to find someone. I think it's pretty crazy seeing how one can't get in even with a parent signature but o well. We'll see...

got a new addition to the trip last night. I was over at a buddies house pickin up some trip necessities and i saw a little honda generator sittin in his garage with about 3" of dust on it. i asked him if i could borrow it and he was reluctant...... I promised to change the oil, clean the carb and get rid of the old gas in it, and give his wife a little tiny "christmas tree" he jumped all over it. got it home, it wouldnt' start with fresh gas. pulled the carb, sprayed it out and ran the old gas out of the lines. started first pull. this means...... non stop country music at my camp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao sorry freek. you can change the station when i'm off riding. lol

got a new addition to the trip last night. I was over at a buddies house pickin up some trip necessities and i saw a little honda generator sittin in his garage with about 3" of dust on it. i asked him if i could borrow it and he was reluctant...... I promised to change the oil, clean the carb and get rid of the old gas in it, and give his wife a little tiny "christmas tree" he jumped all over it. got it home, it wouldnt' start with fresh gas. pulled the carb, sprayed it out and ran the old gas out of the lines. started first pull. this means...... non stop country music at my camp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao sorry freek. you can change the station when i'm off riding. lol

Good way to drive off me and freek. Much appreciated..

lmao...cmon man, i think i might have to camp by the drag strip this yr lol...sounds better than country music anyday lol..mabe ill pull the spark plug when ur not lookin lol