Noobs big bore rebuild

i have mutiple used ones, some with only a few hours, but never dreamed you'd risk a used one or i'da offered them too

lookin great noobs !!!!!!
and ok, i guess i'll have to settle for no captain america blue seat, but i still have hopes of you rippin down the dragstrip with a blue captain america cape flailing in the wind ????

lol thanks dude, tell ya what.. u bring the cape man and i will wear it for a run :D

lol thanks dude, tell ya what.. u bring the cape man and i will wear it for a run :D

only if you make it thru to the semi's
and IF i make it, trucks givin me tranny troubles already

only if you make it thru to the semi's
and IF i make it, trucks givin me tranny troubles already

how many miles? Unfortunately ford and trannies on their smaller trucks are known not to be of the greatest quality, hope it doesn't break down on ya

sorry off topic

yeah both of the only have a couple hrs on them. Wish I'd have seen the ad. 22 is a drop in the hat when it comes to rebuilds and to what u have in the motor alone.

new foot pegs showed up yesterday I:I these are AMAZING pegs, i dunno if they are $200+ amazing like they cost brand new though lol :eek:

Kyle075.jpg

Kyle077.jpg

those pegs are dope noober :D if you dont already have doubles your going to love them, especially for jumping! now get that motor together.

lookin good noobs, lets hope u dont have to push it down the 300' :p
dont blow it up either cuz in 300 days i will be leaving wa and be in FL I:I

looking good noober, I love those pegs, I searched for a set with heelguards and just couldnt find em. But nice little rebuild, The red hood looks sick .... Did you just paint the top of your skidplate or the whole thing?