1999 Blaster Big Bore & Stroker

Nahhhh, I dont think the frame is bent. It's never been in a roll over or anything major, but my friend did like to ride it on its side 2 wheels, thats why im thinking its a bent tab... Im not sure, here are some pics i took while walking out the door to class. Gonna have to fiddle around tonight.

The second picture makes the alignment look way out of whack, first picture gives you a better idea of what it looks like.

Do you suppose it could be these metal bushings type things? It seems to start binding when it gets fully through these, its left some rub marks from the binding.

Edit: oh yeah, one more thing, the axle binds and doesnt line up correctly when inserted from either side, which makes me want to blame the middle bushings for the misalignment

Well I'm back at it, bit faster than I thought too. Bit the bullet and ordered a Tusk axle and American Star A-Arms. A good, hefty chunk of change. Found a guy near me selling Banshee parts dirt cheap, picked up the front wheel setup for a good deal.

I have the swingarm, all new bearings and lubed up, sitting connected to the engine on a table. I had to use a file and clean up the inside of the engine where the swingarm bolt goes through, I must have roughed it up good when trying to get the old swingarm bolt out. After some cleaning, the bolt goes in nice, if there is binding when I go to put the engine and swingarm on the frame now I will know its the frame that is tweaked.

After this, it should be rolling again (if I dont run into more trouble) and after that I still need to buy some tires. I've been looking high and low for tire sizes and it seems people are running a variety of different tire sizes. I figured I would go with Maxxis Razr ATV tires, 21x7-10 for the fronts and 20x11-8 in the rear. I do trail riding mostly with my quads, so I want to keep some ground clearance.

After tires are purchased, there will only be misc. tasks to take of like chain/sprocket, grips, nerf bars, bumper. I'm probably going to wait to tune the machine until summer once I know it's leak proof and runs. I do not ride in winter, and it has already dropped to mid 50s around here, and the summer is around high 70s to mid 80s. I'd just end up retuning it.

Speaking of tuning, I have a spark plug question. I'm now running a much larger bore with a much larger carb, I assume at this point I should not be using regular ol' B8ES (stock) spark plugs? I've seen NGK Iridium plugs, NGK resistor plugs, NGK G-Rated plugs and I have quite honestly no idea what the differences are. I read that some use a B9ES because its a colder running plug than the B8ES and will keep head temps down, and this is necessary for heavily modded engines.

I'm trying to get this Blaster finished so I can start progressing on my buggy again, It's been sitting waiting patiently for close to a year now, and I want both these machines ready to go for summer next year.

As far as my total'd car goes, I have a new one being built. It should be here the first week of December. 2015 is an expensive ass year! ;)

As always, thanks for looking