i might be raceing a 250 ex soon! my first race.

mike123jr95

Dec 17, 2009
hillsboro missouri
i have my 93 blaster it has a couple aftermarket parts and i think the 250ex is the same way but i hope i win i should i have to wait until he gets his stiches out he crashed his dirtbike for the first time.

practice your holeshots and you should embarass him so bad he wont wanna ride against you ever again. might even wise him up enough to not be riding such a girly quad

il stay with exs lol.

practice 2nd gear holeshots and you'll smoke him just scoot as far farward as you can on the bike then lean forward then rev it all the way up and pop the clutch. you may wanna keep you foot on the brake petal the first couple times tho just incase your front end comes up lol

You probably don't even need to launch good. You could probably just pull away from the line slowly then just go full throttle and pass him. A 250ex is such a turd.

i rode with a suzuki 250 (not the oldskool one) and left it so bad while i was stock, it was acually kinda sad cause i left it like 450s were leaving me at the time.

man a 250 ex should be no problem at all, if i didnt screw my launch up this past weekend i would have beaten a slightly modded 400ex with mine.

my buddy has a 87 honda 250x and he doesnt even like to ride with me nemore casue i smoked his ass so bad....they only do like 50...i start off in second and immediatly pull on him...