The free shee might be getting a new home

Wifesblaster

Built not bought
Feb 10, 2012
Maryland
A guy wants to trade me an 07 TRX 450R and a 95 CR 250. Both bikes are said to run good. The 450 needs a fender, headlight, and starter clutch. The CR will need a clutch soon. This is a win win. The wife should be able to ride the 450 and I will get a dirtbike. I will be looking at them soon. Since the 450 needs a fender and headlight I will be paying close attention to the frame. And I'll still have my blaster I:I Thoughts?

Its either that or trade it for an 09 LTR 450. I like the banshee, but the wife is going to need something to ride this year. I think it would be awesome to have a 2 stroke quad, 4 stroke quad, and a dirtbike.

I'm just going to go look at some different deals. The wife does not like how 2 strokes are so snappy. So if I keep the shee I have to spend 2 grand on a grizzly or something like it.

I'm just going to go look at some different deals. The wife does not like how 2 strokes are so snappy. So if I keep the shee I have to spend 2 grand on a grizzly or something like it.

Honestly, it would be cheaper for you to buy the grizzly :p

But if you have the blaster, you dont need the shee...

She really wants a 4X4 auto. She might have to settle with a 450. The good thing is I will be getting a Dirtbike out of the deal. I have missed my KX250 since the day I sold it.

What ever makes you happy, both those bikes will need a little work and yours it built and gone over.

I don't have a stock blaster for her to ride. The only thing that worries me is I don't know anything about a 4 stroke motor.

A starter clutch is easy to put in, I've done it a few times. Theirs videos on YouTube how to do it.