The free shee might be getting a new home

If you make the deal, just keep in mind, Honda 4 strokes tend to go tight on valve lash. Buy the kit of valve shims and keep them in the tool box. Also buy the bent style feeler gauges. Another good thing to invest in is the kick starter. Get that along with the electric start as a backup. You will thank me later if you have a battery issue, starter issue or a starter gear failure out on the trails. If it has an fcr carb on it, get an adjustable leak jet. It will make carb adjustments much easier as well as a numbered fuel adjuster screw. HRC kits will wake the Honda up. As far as rebuilding 4 strokes, they are pretty easy.

If you make the deal, just keep in mind, Honda 4 strokes tend to go tight on valve lash. Buy the kit of valve shims and keep them in the tool box. Also buy the bent style feeler gauges. Another good thing to invest in is the kick starter. Get that along with the electric start as a backup. You will thank me later if you have a battery issue, starter issue or a starter gear failure out on the trails. If it has an fcr carb on it, get an adjustable leak jet. It will make carb adjustments much easier as well as a numbered fuel adjuster screw. HRC kits will wake the Honda up. As far as rebuilding 4 strokes, they are pretty easy.

X2 on the valves...

i say its a win win situation you make yourself and ur wife happy hey i say inspect it and make sure its a good deal ur getting out of it then do it. i think the blaster is plenty of two stroke snap for you :). I would also put the banshee up for sale and see what kind of offers u get both trade and $$$ wise. Weigh out your options then choose no rush!

i say its a win win situation you make yourself and ur wife happy hey i say inspect it and make sure its a good deal ur getting out of it then do it. i think the blaster is plenty of two stroke snap for you :). I would also put the banshee up for sale and see what kind of offers u get both trade and $$$ wise. Weigh out your options then choose no rush!

The wife wont be happy with a 450r if she wants a 4x4 4-poke auto...

The wife wont be happy with a 450r if she wants a 4x4 4-poke auto...

She really wants a 4X4 auto. She might have to settle with a 450. The good thing is I will be getting a Dirtbike out of the deal. I have missed my KX250 since the day I sold it.

well a 450r is close enough ;p im sure all it takes is some getting used to. a stock 450r is a lot of power but it definately can be handled. all it takes is some getting used to really.

I understand your dilemma. My old lady is the same way. So now she has an automatic polaris. Either 450 is going to have some pull but not that snappyness you mean with shee . Why not put a rev limiter on it? You don't really need to rev out a 4 stroke like a 2. Much more low end. Than when you ride it you can open it up.. You got a tough decision man. The Hondas are nice and you get a bike to go with it. I personally like the ltr 450s better but that one isn't coming with a bonus bike..

Well I will be keeping the banshee. I tried to trade it, but it started kicking and screaming when I broke the news to it lol. Really I just decided to keep it cause I built it and I like it. I will come up with something for her. Time to bolt the -1 swingarm up and hold on!

^^^ glad to read that after all that work you did, i bought my dirt bike this summer but can not part with my blaster now that i have been thinking about it.... so im selling the bike sometime next summer to help pay for college next fall