Hetrick Racing Exhaust... Anybody familiar with it?

Jammies

Jun 23, 2011
New York
Hopefully this weekend I'll be picking up a Blaster. It's got a Hetrick Racing exhaust. I couldn't find much info on that pipe. Anybody ever hear of it? Hopefully it's a right-bend pipeI:I

Also, lemme know what you guys think of this Blaster in general. I'll be trading him my mint condition 1998 Honda XR80R. I've talked extensively to the guy, and he seems like a good guy. I even got him to send me a vid of him doing a compression test and it's got 129 PSI. So it's not a typical CL scam anyway. Think I should trade?

Here's the link to his ad: 2002 Yamaha Blaster

It looks like a good bike, but just be careful because some people try to say carb problems, when its really engine problems.

Really Dakota, you think 129 is kinda low? I thought that was pretty good myself.

Cdywes, I had the guy do a compression test to make sure the motor was fine. So I'm thinking he's being honest and it really does have carb problems.

That pipe is right bend and a copy of power pros, F7, trinity,ct. 129 is ok for a season or two, I'd check it myself, and also may want to do a leakdown test to be safe, but looks ok to me!

Sorry. 129 is still good.Kinda don't have my head on strait lately.:-[

9zt8v6.jpg

We know, BOTM has you really stressed!!!! LOL

Haha, it's all good Dakota.
A right bend pipe, what a bonus!?!
And Speedemon, how can you tell those are Banshee shocks?

This Blaster seems to have some nice little add-ons. I don't think the seller is aware of those Banshee shocks.

This Blaster seems to have some nice little add-ons. I don't think the seller is aware of those Banshee shocks.

Well be sure and NOT tell him, You can get a set of banshees for $50 so not that big of a deal , gives ya about 1/4" more lift and a tad nicer than stockers!

Right on Slick, I'm playing dumb:) I'm going to check it out and bring my own compression tester. If it doesn't pass that test, I'll offer him $200.