Freeks all out build!!

007-13.jpg

008-11.jpg

man i love those wheels too...i don't think there's anything i DON'T like lol. one possible suggestion, i wonder if banshee rear fenders would be a little longer and sit like yours do?

man i love those wheels too...i don't think there's anything i DON'T like lol. one possible suggestion, i wonder if banshee rear fenders would be a little longer and sit like yours do?

ive thought about it....but never went thru lol, thats why i just moved my rear ones back about 4 inches...looks a ton better

ehhh its gonna be tough guys , i gotta do somemore things first.....mabe tommorow

I here you bro.You want to finish it and start it but on the other hand you want to make sure you are 100% perfect on everything.Don't rush it,patience is a virtue.lol But I do want to see some vids soon.I:I

I here you bro.You want to finish it and start it but on the other hand you want to make sure you are 100% perfect on everything.Don't rush it,patience is a virtue.lol But I do want to see some vids soon.I:I

i know it bro, its been almost 6 months...and after waiting that long i have the urge to rush it back together but......gotta make sure im all good to go

.....oh yea anyone have a flywheel key...i lost mine lol

Reactions: super noober
well still not ready just yet but almost...anyway heres a pic of thge dumb little carb vent lines we made up......looks a little cleaner than all those hoses hanging all over

and a couple others
489.jpg

484.jpg

481.jpg