Cdr kickass on race gas

one pic sitting on the workbench and motor sitting in the frame. had a few problems, swingarm bolt isnt long enough, exhaust is being a pain in the ass the roundhouse carrier is being a pain in the ass, ran out of right nuts and bolts for everything. so i gave up and hopefully will be able to get some more bolts and misc stuff tomorrow.

Last edited:
nice,.,. do you think it would be decent on a +3 ported/head with some other mods like reeds timin etc? its a open trail so 3rd and up

good stuff smoke !!!!!
looks like she's gonna be a stunner as well as a runner !!!!!!!!!!!!

if it isnt both when done, im partin it out!!

its going to be awesome because ken did my motor, prices were amazing and the customer service was unbelievable, his work is awesome, i cant ever thank him enough for what he did for me, he could have charged me more than he did since he found other problems with the motor that needed fixing. thanks ken

Last edited:
the swinger is going to be pc'd black and the rear shock is going to be a works i got off dually, might pc the spring but not sure yet, that shock is going on the wifes bike when this ones done.

Last edited:
this thing should be ready to be put together by the end of the month if everything turns out right....trying to get her done before deployment.

so i swapped motors out and put the +3 240 in the blue bike and mounted the cpi pipe and fired that biotch up and omg that sh*t is loud!! and man i cant wait to run this beast and see what she has to offer, ken did the porting so i doubt i will disappointed.

rode it around where i live and omg is all ican say, kens work is phenomenal, power is everywhere, that was even before i tuned it, dialed it in last night i was grinning from ear to ear, i pissed of some neighbors with screamin babies!!! whoops!!
still got to measure my squish to be safe so there wont be a big ride report until i do that this weekend. the build bike will be done after deployment, i got special motor for it....