Freeks all out build!!

yea bro i had to change up the pink ones lol

thanx guys

heres my favorite of the day

493.jpg

I think you sold your soul to the devil for that blaster, lol.....ok now, stop teasing us we wanna hear it puuurrrrrrrr.

That bike is serious business. Never realized the time and effort you've put into it 'till I saw what you did just in routin' the vent lines plus the real close up pics. PROPS. Makes me wanna build one just for show now. Keep up the original mods man they get me all excited.

Is this thing running yet or is it just a conversation piece??? Where are the vids, mr administrator?????? LOL!!!!

Is this thing running yet or is it just a conversation piece??? Where are the vids, mr administrator?????? LOL!!!!

lmao
nah shes sitting in batts garage just waiting for the start up.....i still have to do some stuff to it first....and being that our hours where cut waaaaaay back at work, funds are tight to finish up the few parts i need...but ill say 2 weeks and its go time

lmao
nah shes sitting in batts garage just waiting for the start up.....i still have to do some stuff to it first....and being that our hours where cut waaaaaay back at work, funds are tight to finish up the few parts i need...but ill say 2 weeks and its go time

that sucks about work freek hope it turns around man..

i have been laid off for almost a year now and cant find sh*t for a job