Zwiser's build!

30:1 with amsoil dominator is trouble !!!!!!!!!
an email straight from amsoil confirmed that dominator is to be run at 50:1
after i had bogging troubles mixing it at 32:1
i GAVE 2 quarts of it away and will never sway from "maxima super M" again
mix the dominator at it's recommended 50:1 or switch to sumthin else and mix 32:1

IMO........................
mixing your oil richer than 32:1 or with an oil made to be mixed at 50:1 is leaninhg out your A/F mixture, and is prolly the source of your idling issues, and i see future heat problems down the road, the fuel keeps the motor cool, not extra oil

right here.................

50:1 actually has more fuel it it though than 32:1. It is 50 parts gas and 1 part oil where as 32:1 is 32 parts gas to one part oil. 50:1 has almost twice as much gas for each quantity of oil.

You would need to add more OIL not gas to go from 50:1 to 32:1.

hes trying to go from 32:1 to 50:1 the opposite as you posted, so he'll need to add more fuel

i had huge bogging with amsoil dominator mixed 32:1
emailed AMSOIL themselves, they emailed back..............
"READ THE BOTTLE, IT SAYS 50:1"
DOMINATOR IS FORMULATED WITH EXTRA LUBRICANTS AND IS TO BE RAN AT 50:1

forget what the injectors ran, run, leak, pour or whatever,
mixed fuel needs a different ratio than injected, prolly cause it's fully emusified in the fuel, not sprayed in droplets ????
and 32:1 mix is tried and true with oil designed for it....
which dominator is not

and zwiser, the position of the airscrew, when it will idle and rev out good will tell what pilot is needed, if over 2 turns out, go smaller, if under 1 turn out go bigger
try the 45 pilot if it's still boggy
not sure how to cross reference your set-up to my mods, but with my 34pj, it likes a 45 pilot, 155 main(summer) 162(< mid 40's) and i dont ride below freezing

Last edited:
ok but will it put that much stress on the engine for the two tanks of gas i have. I mean it does fine for me for the type of riding i do i know it feels like theres power thats not there but it does a great job on my trails, i do know im running rich i did a plug chop for the pilot and main they both are black and damp not on the electrode but some dampness on the spark bridge thing

just run it, but you'll need to recheck your jetting once you switch to either the dominator at 50:1 or a different oil at 32:1

if it were me, i'd do the math, and add the extra gallon or so of gas to lean the oil mix some, you do have almost twice as much oil as needed
and dont be fooled by the black plug, thats prolly the extra oil, not extra fuel/air as the "jetting rich" you're refering < you starting to see what troubles running this rich of oil can cause with jetting issues, your plugs telling you rich, and you're adjusting main jets down to compensate, which is really running your A/F mixture even leaner than the extra oil is

IMO you're playing with fire if you lean your jetting any futher with this rich of oil mix, your gonna end up with heat issues from lack of fuel
i'd adjust that mix with more fuel or jet it till it fouls a plug, then back off one for now, then rejet again when this "bad mix" is used up

Last edited:
just do the math brotha all that heavy oil at the mix you made is really bogging your motor and you wont see the potential of your performance, and your gunna go thru plugs and have tons of pipe spooge all over.. and no 50:1 will not hurt your motor Amsoil and I guarantee it, now do it.. done and final

update: pics and got my bumper installed

WP_000051.jpg

WP_000055.jpg

WP_000058.jpg

WP_000061.jpg

WP_000062.jpg

WP_000063.jpg

WP_000064.jpg

billit air filter screw i got for $5 and i finally put my new uni on.
WP_000065.jpg

new swingarm skid plate i got for 27 bucks and lsr block off plate i got for $9.
WP_000066.jpg

WP_000070.jpg

oh and put a br9es plug in to see if i can just run 93oct without detonation and so far so good but only idled it and reved also i changed the needle clip position from the second spot up to the middle (third) to see if that would change anything

Reactions: slickerthanyou
also funny story i was doing a leak down test today after changing gaskets from vitos to cometic and a was pumpin it up to around 10 psi and at 8 psi i heard a BANG like a gun shot then another BANG and im like flipping out cusing and all thinking of what devilish trick my blaster decided to play on me today then i look at the latex glove i used to seal the exhaust port and im like pheww they just popped, lol, so i put two on insdide of one and continued all went well only droped 1 psi over 15 minutes and didnt drop after that till i had nothing to do (like 10 mins) so i let the air out

i dont have a expansion plug so i improvised first you get you latex gloves the you put them on a table and put your flange over it and poke to holes in it with a screwdriver or somthing the put the glove over the exhaust port and then the flange and bolt it down

i dont have a expansion plug so i improvised first you get you latex gloves the you put them on a table and put your flange over it and poke to holes in it with a screwdriver or somthing the put the glove over the exhaust port and then the flange and bolt it down

I use a piece of innertube for that! Ya really only need 7psi. I wouldn't do more than 10! and 1 lb loss in 15 minutes is all good!