AWKS full rebuild ????

What!!! dr. dre and snoop how about some MC hammer and vanilla ice????lol

how bout bronco, muddman, and any other local's...............
lets get us a pre "awks wild ride" top of the world day trip in soon ?????

I miss waking up and not being able to move, having hand cramps all day long, and trying to see what i can break -beside myself!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Joe, I'm gonna plan April 23rd- weather permitting. Can do a weekend in May too!

bring it both weekends, my bike is finished, at home, and beggin for an ass whoopin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think i should have let my painter do this "prismatique" clearcoat to my frame too, this sh*t looks badass, especially in person, and i didnt even take it out in the sunlight yet...............................

68f1co.jpg

1pjv4o.jpg

i think i should have let my painter do this "prismatique" clearcoat to my frame too, this sh*t looks badass, especially in person, and i didnt even take it out in the sunlight yet...............................

68f1co.jpg

1pjv4o.jpg

That looks crazy cool!!!!!

he says it changes colors from each direction you look at it, and i was afraid it would reflect too many blues and greens on my red frame, but will go good with the boys black/green monster energy theme
i'll get better pics outside tomorrow, it was still tacky when we left his shop tonite

aaaahhhh, just copied and pasted your frame pic, and blew it up to see, even though it was distorted, i could see what ya mean
sweeet !!!!!!!

better pics of my sons frame, still no sun out here, but better lighting today, you can see from different angles how it relects differently, one way.... reds, oranges, yellows, the other blues and greens.......
2wcjsyf.jpg

4grc0n.jpg

256cozo.jpg

2iuf091.jpg