$100.00 scrap Blaster turned into Rebuild

[QUOTharl 1-5, post: 748227, member: 19522"]if its only doing it on top end of rpm range I would make sure no airleaks and to mean sounds like a main jet issue to me post all mods and current main jet size som 1 will give you a jetting range[/QUOTE]
Mods are 4° timing advance full pro
if its only doing it on top end of rpm range I would make sure no airleaks and to mean sounds like a main jet issue to me post all mods and current main jet size som 1 will give you a jetting range
Full pro circuit exhaust , K & N air filter with the air box lid removed , oil injection blocked off oil mixed at 32:1, Moose jet kit stage 2 , 4° timing advance , V FORCE 4 reeds value kit

Mods are full pro Full pro circuit exhaust , K & N air filter with the air box lid removed , oil injection blocked off oil mixed at 32:1, Moose jet kit stage 2 , 4° timing advance , V FORCE 4 reeds valve kit

/\ there ya go, jet kits are bogus
get the stock pilot and needle on the middle clip back in there, and buy 300/290/260 genuine mikuni main jets, start large and work down doing plug chops to perfection.

pretty sure i told you to lose those moose jets about 3 pages ago ?

Ok I'll order that first thing tomorrow morning
I went to order it a few days ago and shop told me that I have no clue in what I am talking about ( that's why they sell jet kits) they are a bunch of idiots

I'm going to try to see if I can tell what jet was in it but the needle and main jet is not stock I was told

QUOTE="Blaaster, post: 748300, member: 15027"]5j22-2 is the stock needle.

23d, no idea, but it could read 230, if so that is stock![/QUOTE]
SORRY that is them

should I put the back into the carburetor try to run the bike or just order the jets 260 ,290 ,300 ,

a 230 main jet is way too lean to run with your mods...pro circut pipe, open air box, K&N, ect
wait for the new jets

[QOTE="speedyslyder, post: 748314, member: 20365"]i got a 280 and 310 drive to my house lol...where do you live?[/QUOTE]
I live in Port Richey Florida

unbelievable I just had to sit there for an hour arguing with the mechanic to get the correct jet they kept telling me to just use the stock won't do any damage