AWKS full rebuild ????

I will call ya saturday if I'm for sure gonna make it. I have to jet mine before i do anything, I don't need another topend disaster!

we can always do that here too ?????

we can always do that here too ?????

That may be what i have to do. As friday and sat are looking to be sh*tty for riding. Tomorrow is gonna be great but I have plans to meet with Insurance CO. gonna be switching our home owners/car/life all into one save a little... Now that the kids have to be added.

I will call ya!

marathon session today with my son helping, tore his old bike down, put all those parts on the new frame, minus the plastics, they'll get bolted on in the morn before slick arrives for a day on the mountain, also got some better outside pics of mine............

what we started with this morning arond 10am ............
dx1x4z.jpg

and what we ended up with around 7 pm......
2lm0uxj.jpg

plastics just sittin on.............
33eonj7.jpg

better pics of mine, last time it will look this clean..........
2s7taaa.jpg

2wqen9s.jpg

Reactions: Triple_B
Just gettin ready for some shut eye, Can't wait to see that bad ass rebuild in person! Better yet can't wait to see it dirty! See you around noon homie! If your still messin with your son's bike I'm a gonna do a plug chop or two, haven't had the chance to do that yet, I know I'm rich as she is smokin like cheech and chong, I did do a leakdown on it all good. I think I'll end up around a 160 or so but won't hurt to run it rich for a few... I have four extra plugs. Until tomorrow...

Just gettin ready for some shut eye, Can't wait to see that bad ass rebuild in person! Better yet can't wait to see it dirty! See you around noon homie! If your still messin with your son's bike I'm a gonna do a plug chop or two, haven't had the chance to do that yet, I know I'm rich as she is smokin like cheech and chong, I did do a leakdown on it all good. I think I'll end up around a 160 or so but won't hurt to run it rich for a few... I have four extra plugs. Until tomorrow...

You better get some DIRTY pics of awk's newly rebuilt and very clean blaster after a day of riding...lol..:D

Ahh ya, I have the video battery charging, gonna try and get a few vids too! Should be a perfect warm day, this won't be an all out ride for the most part as My daughter will be with me this time. But will still be fun!

That's a nice looking Blaster.

marathon session today with my son helping, tore his old bike down, put all those parts on the new frame, minus the plastics, they'll get bolted on in the morn before slick arrives for a day on the mountain, also got some better outside pics of mine............

what we started with this morning arond 10am ............
dx1x4z.jpg

and what we ended up with around 7 pm......
2lm0uxj.jpg

plastics just sittin on.............
33eonj7.jpg

better pics of mine, last time it will look this clean..........
2s7taaa.jpg

2wqen9s.jpg

got my sons all buttoned up this morning, about an hour before slick and his daughter showed up at noon, watch for the pics and vids slick took when he gets home and uploads them, lemme tell ya....his daughter can ride her ass off for a 16 yr. old girl !!!! i was impressed, and the vid of my son bombin this rocky ass hill is a good one too !!!!!

heres this morning around 11...............
rtggg0.jpg

and heres this evening when we got back around 7,,
a very good ass whoopin and now they're happy.............................

o0xjk9.jpg

2mcamhc.jpg

new shocks are freakin sweet, my back isnt even the slightest bit sore, and this was our first time out this year, and we killed it all day long, i did notice the rear bottoming out a little on some bigger jumps, i'll fool with the adjustments some this week, but as it was today........ smooth like peanut butter < great stuff for us old fogies !!!!!!!