AWKS full rebuild ????

looks great joe beat ya cant wait to give all the new purdy parts a beatin on the moutain if i get mine fixed and runing by the time slick comes up for a ride i may have to make it :D

i'm old enuf for underoos !!!!!!!
underwear thats fun to wear

Thats the one thing I hate about mine.You lose half of the kicker throw.But on the good side when you can't start it you know it's time for a rebuild.lol

time ???? after sitting around for 2 months off work during the winter collectin parts, i'm now tryin to fit all this work in, after a full days regular job, plus keepin up with my brake orders, i may be too tired to ride it after it gets finished, hahahaaaaa

Don't worry buddy. I'll come up there and test drive it if you don't have the time to.lol.:D

Looking great Awk. Where are you doing the work?

right now it's all at my buddy's place "hansons auto" till i get a rolling frame, then it'll be back to the batcave where my old frame sits with just a motor and pipe in it, then do it all again to paint and swap all my sons stuff onto my frame,
i said after last seasons work, i was done rebuilding over the winter, but this looks to be never ending

right now it's all at my buddy's place "hansons auto" till i get a rolling frame, then it'll be back to the batcave where my old frame sits with just a motor and pipe in it, then do it all again to paint and swap all my sons stuff onto my frame,
i said after last seasons work, i was done rebuilding over the winter, but this looks to be never ending

always more to add I:I

no better place to spend money

last season my banshee took my credit card

/\/\/\/\ "my banshee ate my credit card",
thats better than "the dog ate my homework"
hahahaaaaaa

awk com'on we need some more pics

get to wrenching, looks like its gunna be a cool build

thats one problem having it at my buddies shop for paint, he closes at 5, and i've worked past 5 these last few days, it's killin me having the PC'd stuff sittin here cryin to be bolted on and can't get to it !!!!!
hopefully a short day tomorrow and should have a roller by evening, then get it home for the weekend assault, with pics along the way

i did order 2 new dual bearing chain rollers tonite, and finally decided on a red ss braided line for the rear brakes that i'll get ordered in the next day or so

looking sweet, It's funny where they drilled those holes for the skidplate, It's funny my 03' frame had holes drilled through it but in the gusset in back for the skidplate when I bought it. I left them as they do not hurt anything in mine and it's gusseted there now anyway. I'd have to take pics, I thought about actually using them to mount my plate but would still need to cut custom .190 brackets.

However .. those with 03-06 frames stop drilling them for your skid plates. Then we don't have to fix it when we buy your frame ... And I thought the dumbass who did it to mine was the only one dumb enough to do this but something new suprises me daily. Atleast mine weren't on frame rail but good fix.

nice line up of parts, this is going to be a good looking blaster, keep up the good work awk

got off work around 11 today, headed straight for my buddys garage and got me a roller goin, still not certain of the adjustments of these ASR a-arms, they look straight ??? but the top ball joint is very close to the yfz rim as it sits on the stock direction, i may need to add a new valve stem to the other side and flip them ???
2z4k8sk.jpg

billet red dust caps on the lower ASR's
mjomjm.jpg

got the new yfz front brake rezzie/lever on with the dual braided lines and got them all bled and workin
mounted the footpegs, ready for the nerfs tomorrow i hope
also forgot to pop my ken oconnor shock bushings outta my other frame, so the shock is just sitting in there,
T-ROCK swinger and rad carrier all mocked up with the stock axle for now, waitin on new g-force bushings to arrive from rocky mt. atv,
dobdb5.jpg

2cmu07q.jpg

rolled it out into the sun to get a better look at the frame color
30cc83q.jpg

waitin on....
both new chain rollers from ecatv,
a new 22" rear ss braided red brake line from ebay
g-force bushings from rmatv

then tighten everything up, clean and install the motor, pipe and plastics and this baby should be ready to rock by next weekend