AWKS full rebuild ????

i love your bike everything on it doesnt just look good but has a purpose and your runnin full front fenders like me. the tires do stick out further the the fenders but keeps direct mud and rocks from hitting you

new hood thanx to ace !!!!!!!
needs cleaned better and some armor-all to finish it up
got me some maxima stickers, and finally used my BF.com stickers too !!!!!!!!!

r78ya1.jpg

new hood thanx to ace !!!!!!!
needs cleaned better and some armor-all to finish it up
got me some maxima stickers, and finally used my BF.com stickers too !!!!!!!!!

r78ya1.jpg

I destroyed my blasterforum sticker Put it on the grab bar upside down -stupid ass!

AWK did you ever decide to go with a set of fatbars? If you did what bend did you get?

i did not pull the trigger on the anti vibe stem and fatbars yet, but soon !!!!
gotta get my rear tire sitchiation straight first, the boy is bitchin i stole his razr's on shee rims and gave him some old worn out turf tamers, when my 6ply kevlar bandits kept bending the junk ass itp .125's they on
finally found rocky mt. has some rolled lip g-force rear rims in the 10" size
ordering them right now, so i can have my bandits back, and he his razr's
then the stem and fatbars will be next
after mucho reasearch i'm seeing that the 400ex bend is the most popular swap for our blasters, and used ones can be had for around $30, and new ones for around $60

Cool. You will have to let me know how you like them once you get them. I am gonna go that way on the next one but wanna make sure they will be high enough.

i did not pull the trigger on the anti vibe stem and fatbars yet, but soon !!!!
gotta get my rear tire sitchiation straight first, the boy is bitchin i stole his razr's on shee rims and gave him some old worn out turf tamers, when my 6ply kevlar bandits kept bending the junk ass itp .125's they on
finally found rocky mt. has some rolled lip g-force rear rims in the 10" size
ordering them right now, so i can have my bandits back, and he his razr's
then the stem and fatbars will be next
after mucho reasearch i'm seeing that the 400ex bend is the most popular swap for our blasters, and used ones can be had for around $30, and new ones for around $60

Hey bro i may be able to help ya on some rims, Unless you want new... Pm sent

Cool. You will have to let me know how you like them once you get them. I am gonna go that way on the next one but wanna make sure they will be high enough.

well i may not be able to give you an accurate height, i'm goin +2 antivibe stem also

finally !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

found out G-Force makes a 10" rolled lip wheel, got the XC version to handle this rough stuff, $98 for the pair from rocky mountain atv, came in 3 days
went yesterday and got my 6 ply kevlar bandits transfered to the new rims,
time to re-arrange some real estate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my son will get his razr's on shee rims back < maybe he'll quit cryin the blues eveytime he gets stuck now
n6fkhc.jpg