(notice three welds on top for rods)
2691-0312102101b.jpg

2692-0312102101c.jpg

2693-0312102109.jpg

2694-0312102105.jpg

cut foot pegs/welded propeg mounts
2695-0301101220.jpg

2696-0312102103.jpg

goos job bro, i've often wondered about this, have some rep for a good diy too!!!

Nice job, but you need to paint that piece of steel silver so it doesn't stick out

Already got that in the works. I'm gonna epoxy the seams around the tube so it flows into the aluminum, sand it smooth and black the bars. Should have pics off it this week. Also got a two tone shceme I'm thinking of for them possibly yellow and black with the blue nets.

Wow, could it be? The freek himself complimening me on the fab. Thanks bro means alot. Lovin' all the rep. With a little ingenuity and alot of stubborness you can make anything work.

anytime brotha........i love when guys can take a project to the next step and make it work....great job again manI:II:I

can't wait to see them all painted up man. that blaster is SEXY.

Thanks, I've put alot of thought into everything. planned the theme and tried to stick to it.

anytime brotha........i love when guys can take a project to the next step and make it work....great job again manI:II:I

Well these things happen as a combo of being cheap and creative. Hopefully i've sparked a little imagination in some people to realize that just because it's not meant for the bike does'nt mean it can't fit. Oh and thanks again. Got some more fabbin' comin' up........possibly frame guards and finishing up that airbox.

Thanks, I've put alot of thought into everything. planned the theme and tried to stick to it.

Well these things happen as a combo of being cheap and creative. Hopefully i've sparked a little imagination in some people to realize that just because it's not meant for the bike does'nt mean it can't fit. Oh and thanks again. Got some more fabbin' comin' up........possibly frame guards and finishing up that airbox.

sweet..cant wait for pics

and dude i love ur blasty manI:II:I

def. those look really good!! How do you like those a arms? worth the money?? I was gonna get them but 500 dam thats alot of money, can you find them cheaper anyone?