YFZ450 propeg nerfs for the blasty

well i have 2.5 inches of wheel spacing in the front would that work??? i hope so cuz i would much rather have those than the sh*tty looking stock ones!!

now i understand how you did it after reading and not just looking at the pics lol. great idea man

well i have 2.5 inches of wheel spacing in the front would that work??? i hope so cuz i would much rather have those than the sh*tty looking stock ones!!

wheel spacers will make your tires move forward and backwards.....you will most likly need up 1 a arms for these to work

i have stock a arms and i had 2.5" spacers on the front and my tires rubbed my (made for blaster) nerfs......i went so 1.5" spacers and was ok

watched this thread closely, nice job bro, and helped me decide to grab a set of brand new LT-R450 pro armor fat peg nerfs, for $129, says retail was $354
the heel gaurds on these are HUGE!!!!
looks like they're gonna be similar fit to these, i have the back end mounted but need to trim out 5", i'm not running any arms or spacers,
i may just have them aluminum welded?? but your style splice looks inviting too, and wont hurt the black powder coat.
i also need to make the peg mounts as you did
pics and diy thread to come soon
thanx for the inspiration!!!
reps givin

Last edited:
yea man killer way to make them work.....i love the steel sleeve idea, then plug welding it...looks awesome man, great fabbing job bud!....have some green