YFZ450 Build

Ugh no. Where do you get the fact that I'm "rich"?
Because I have 2 quads? I have a job, and work my ass off for what I have. Everything I have, I work for so dont tell me I'm rich or have money because I dont. If its one thing that pisses me off, it when people on forums judge people over what they have. You see my 2 quads, nothing else and you call me rich? Far from it, far from it.

two quads with a about 2k each going/gone into them lol ,chill the f out theres a thing called a joke you mustn't of heard of it!

two quads with a about 2k each going/gone into them lol ,chill the f out theres a thing called a joke you mustn't of heard of it!

2 g?! :eek: Yeah right, theres more than that. Im fine, and thats not a joke? Whats the big deal? I bought my car with my own money and now I can spend the money i make however I please. You should try it out sometime.

2 g?! :eek: Yeah right, theres more than that. Im fine, and thats not a joke? Whats the big deal? I bought my car with my own money and now I can spend the money i make however I please. You should try it out sometime.

yea w/e ,cant sorry mommy and daddy wont buy one for me ,grow the hell up man

but uh, i think he just said HE payed for it HIMSELF with money HE made....and after beating cancer too.

he just has a few really nice toys instead of several small ones. definitely puts a lot of pride, work, and cash into his rides. all it takes is determination and a decent paying job to make the cash.

ANYWAYS back on track here lol.

lookin good bro, only thing i have to say is i would've gotten those stress marks worked out of it before applying graphics but they look great

but uh, i think he just said HE payed for it HIMSELF with money HE made....and after beating cancer too.

he just has a few really nice toys instead of several small ones. definitely puts a lot of pride, work, and cash into his rides. all it takes is determination and a decent paying job to make the cash.

ANYWAYS back on track here lol.

lookin good bro, only thing i have to say is i would've gotten those stress marks worked out of it before applying graphics but they look great

Its all good brando! People can think what they want! I take my rides serious and put alot of time into them! I did actually get them out first! Also on the front fender, there was a few scrapes that i wetsanded down. Im also going to put some grip tape on the lower part of the rear fender for extra grip. Thanks man!

Looks awesome man! I believe it took the 3 hours, that s**t takes patience, rep given

Thanks man! I didnt think itd take that long but whatever, it was well worth it! Rep right back at cha!

Reactions: Triple_B
ok, i thought i saw some on the rear, but maybe it was flash or something. lookin great, i'd like to get one next year or so if i can start riding more

Looks kick ass bro! Your doing an awesome job! Friggen thread bashers, cant do anything without em'! Ahahaha, good luck bro, awesome job. rep given

Ugh no. Where do you get the fact that I'm "rich"?
Because I have 2 quads? I have a job, and work my ass off for what I have. Everything I have, I work for so dont tell me I'm rich or have money because I dont. If its one thing that pisses me off, it when people on forums judge people over what they have. You see my 2 quads, nothing else and you call me rich? Far from it, far from it.

hahahaha get used to it, on the internet if you have a job and can buy nice stuff the people call you rich. or say that your parents buy everything for you lol...

that yfz is gonna look sick BTW

hahahaha get used to it, on the internet if you have a job and can buy nice stuff the people call you rich. or say that your parents buy everything for you lol...

that yfz is gonna look sick BTW

Trust me ive gotten it a few times before and it sure does annoy the hell out of me! Thanks tj, hows the 450 coming along? The racing one :p

Trust me ive gotten it a few times before and it sure does annoy the hell out of me! Thanks tj, hows the 450 coming along? The racing one :p

haha yeah, I get it all the time too.

and the race 450r is done.

but I just got a set of rear tires and rims for the play 450r today lol