YFZ450 Build

Not sure if it had been mentioned or not, but I would do the oil mod on the motor as part of an upgrade.

yup only for the 04s to the 06's ! they had very poor cooling systems! lucky i got a 07 lol also you might want to do the cam mod and zip-tie mod if you have a yfz

Their cooling system is fine.
Its the lubrication system... The yfz were meant to be jumped on and raced around so the oil would "slosh" around and lubricate the crank, however there has been some issues so in 2007 the introduced the oil squirt er which squirts oil onto the crank.

Lookin good man, can't wait to see the end result. Seeing all your fresh PC'ed parts makes me wish I worked at a body shop. I have a ton of parts I'd love to do on my 250r. Rustoleum just doesn't cut it.

Lookin good man, can't wait to see the end result. Seeing all your fresh PC'ed parts makes me wish I worked at a body shop. I have a ton of parts I'd love to do on my 250r. Rustoleum just doesn't cut it.

Thanks man! I:I It definitely has its benefits! After PC, ill never look bad at spray paint again.

Update: Installed the fresh GYTR/Bill balance graphics. They took 3 hours to fully get them good looking! :eek: The good news is they look AWESOME! and they look flawless!

Here we go. Im having withdrawl! I NEED my frame back!
Heres some progress. Took me about 3 hours to get them perfect! Tell me what you guys think...
DSC04210.jpg

DSC04213.jpg

DSC04217.jpg

DSC04218.jpg

DSC04222.jpg

Here we go. Im having withdrawl! I NEED my frame back!
Heres some progress. Took me about 3 hours to get them perfect! Tell me what you guys think...
DSC04210.jpg

DSC04213.jpg

DSC04217.jpg

DSC04218.jpg

DSC04222.jpg

not far from it!

Ugh no. Where do you get the fact that I'm "rich"?
Because I have 2 quads? I have a job, and work my ass off for what I have. Everything I have, I work for so dont tell me I'm rich or have money because I dont. If its one thing that pisses me off, it when people on forums judge people over what they have. You see my 2 quads, nothing else and you call me rich? Far from it, far from it.