YFZ450 Build

Heres the black PC'ed parts guy!
%
DSC04178.jpg

DSC04179.jpg

DSC04181.jpg

DSC04182.jpg

DSC04184.jpg

looks great! i'd love to have access to get my stuff done for cheap...got a lot of parts i'd like to get done lol

Parts should be all coming after christmas. All next week I'll be powdercoating parts.
What Im waiting on as of right now
AC grabar
AC bumper
AC nerf bars
Full GYTR exhaust
GYTR SE graphics
I still need to order my rear axle bearings and seals, and my linkage bearings. Ill have some pictures tomorrow of some goodies.

its ok......let it out,

were here for you, lol

but for real, there better be pics................................................................OR ELSE!!!!!!!

Thanks 442.
Just some stuff guys... Waiting on my AC nerf bars and GYTR graphics kit. The frame and all the parts are sandblasted and ready for PC. The frame would have been done already but since there was barely any two stage silver, i had to order some more!

The good news is, is that i got my AC stadium bumper and grab bar in, along with my GYTR exhaust!

No pics of the bumper or grab bar yet, sorry fellas.
Here some goodies and the exhaust
403480681_photobucket_55287_.jpg

403480681_photobucket_55285_.jpg

And this is the reason I rebuild EVERY quad I ever owned.
Rear axle bearings
403480681_photobucket_55283_.jpg

403480681_photobucket_55284_.jpg

I got a sh*tload of other stuff coming in and i still have more to stuff to order also. Im taking this build nice and slow as I'm not even going to play with it in the snow. I still have to drop $400 to pick up my raptor head from the dealer!

ah those axle bearings will buff out LMAO

good work so far... ugh i gotta keep myself from buying one of these this summer