YFZ450 Build

Hey man the build is coming along really well, reminds me of my old yfz. I had 1 over the summer, I'm almost 100% sure it was a peice of crap, but atleast i made some money on it lol. I:I

There's some red in the graphics right? IMO these wheels with red rings would look awesome on there.

DSC09372_MOD_Small.jpg

or these

OMF_2961_Mod.jpg

i love OMF, they converted my OEM nissan rims to beadlocks... and it wasnt all that steep of a price might i add

1128001056.jpg

contact bones if you do decide to go with OMF... IMO they are the best beadlock rim... hipers have problems with the aluminum stripping out and DWT is still a heavy rim... ill be using them on my build ;)

ohh and btw, why didnt you go with a like anti vibe stem and such? worth its weight in gold

Hey guys, thanks for all the positive feedback!
Not much has happened lately, but ill be sure to post some pics today. Ill be going into work on monday to shoot a 2 stage electric sparkle blue (my favorite color) on the lower a-arms, sprocket hub, brake hub, oil lines, and other little parts.

Well its been a while but finally have an update! I just got done PCing the rear swingarm, oil lines, springs, and steering nuckle pearl white. Ill have pics a little later along with a shot of the bike of how it sits. Thanks for tuning in guys!

Looks Sweet
4852-painted-my-rims-push-bar-flat-black-put-numbers.jpg

Maier front plastic, 240 big bore kit, moose front shock cover, hand guards, ac front bumper painted flat black, fly racing bars, pro circut grips, pro circut pipe, ac nerf bars, jetted carb, monster graphics, 18 inch fast trackers in the back (tires), prm rear grab bar, 4 inch wheel spacers in the front, 5 inch wheel spacers in the back, Wheels painted flat black. Soon to come- lime green frame and white gas tank.

Thanks for all the feedback guys! Just got done putting on the rear shock and one of the front shocks. Polished shock bodies with white springs looks killer! Just have to finish polishing the other shock body then I can put the spring back on and then bolt it up. I started polishing one of the upper a-arms and it looks SICK! The white offsets really make the silver pop, and I cant wait to start bolting up the blue pieces. Hopefully Ill be finishing PC'ing this week.

Thanks Blasterdude! Well guys I just got some good news! My case is all done. I had to get it welded (where it threw a chain) So now I can start assembling the bottom end. I also changed my mind on the electric sparkle blue for the parts being blue. Im going to with a dormant candy blue instead. Ill grab some pics today to show everyone where I am in the build! Thanks for the interest guys! -Brett