whittys build

Re: Guess i will start a thread

Well the motor is gunna set me back around 940 but I will get half that back parting out mine. As for the other stuff that's to come I don't know...

well i got some work done tonight. I am down to a frame, a-arms, and front brakes. Spent a good half hour pounding out the swinger bolt, clearly need new bearings. PUT IT ON MY TAB lol.

to lazy to get pics tonight, maybe some tomorrow if i get time

I prolly will, just wanna be able to put it baxk together if I have to

This statment does not make sense... Oil injected blaster is the stupidest mistake in ching-chong history.... american history would be Barak hussein Obama... but anyways block the oil injection BS out....

chainsaw, axe, exzacto knive, or whatever or search oil block off... its not like you'll actually hook it up again anyway... they only last for a year or two then blow the motor ...

no pictures today, just found out i am driving 7 hours to watch the hockey game, close the cottage and drive 7 hours back, so i should be home around 4 in the morning tomorrow.

i will see what i can do tomorrow whatever time i get up, all i accompished today was to get the steering stem off.

talk to you tomorrow

Jesus canada must be boring if you gotta drive 7 hours one way for some entertainment. LOL.

we had to go disassemble the water pump set up so it wouldn't freeze, we left it set-up cause my dumbass uncle said he wanted to go up, but never did. took us 20 minutes then we were done, so we watched the leafs game and went home. 13 hours of driving in17 hours, got home at 4 thismorning

well, in a moment of idiocy, my dad and i bent the bolt on the end of the lower left a-arm trying to get the brake set up off. is there and easy way to replace this or do u need new ends to be punched in? would it be cheaper to find a used lower a-arm?

heres some pics

258cfib.jpg

2i8vzic.jpg

2i8vzic.jpg

157i42t.jpg

i would suggest putting all the things you dont need out right now into boxes so you can have more space to work. like maybe put your plastic into one box and other small parts into another box. also this way you wont lose something maybe.