Quality rebuild to gain a blaster

I just had an idea for the chain tentioner, what you could do is weld a 3-6mm thick piece of steel to your swinger, bolt a chain roller onto it and use washers or spacers if needed, then slot it however much adjusting you need. Should cost you 10-20 USD.

Thanks man, made one up a while back, bolts to the Frame.

CIMG6257.jpg

CIMG6255.jpg

Got the lights wired up, it used to have indicators, but I decided to make these a blue tint blue bulb in each corner, then have the main light, so I have 2 switches, one for dims other for main light, and both on will be full.

CIMG6462.jpg

CIMG6461.jpg

CIMG6465.jpg

CIMG6466.jpg

Coming along great, and i'm not telling you to do these, but i wonder how a purple frame with black plastics or a red frame with orange front fenders and hood and yellow rear fenders would look. Just thinking out loud.

Coming along great, and i'm not telling you to do these, but i wonder how a purple frame with black plastics or a red frame with orange front fenders and hood and yellow rear fenders would look. Just thinking out loud.

Thanks, but already decided on a colour scheme, bought 1ltr of amparo blue paint today, and that will be on the frame, with Black a-arms and swinger etc.

i hope you get time to work on it this weekend, i am really interested in this thread. And another concern you mentioned earlier is wiring, i am wondering if you are going to salvage the stock harness, use just chips/brain/computer from that, or a whole new set up? ether way, have fun with that i am terrible at wiring

i hope you get time to work on it this weekend, i am really interested in this thread. And another concern you mentioned earlier is wiring, i am wondering if you are going to salvage the stock harness, use just chips/brain/computer from that, or a whole new set up? ether way, have fun with that i am terrible at wiring

Thanks man appreciate it.

The moment of truth.

Last edited by a moderator: