Quality rebuild to gain a blaster

Got some work done to the sprocket/disc protector piece, it had to be reshaped to allow for the carrier.

CIMG6236.jpg

CIMG6227.jpg

CIMG6238.jpg

Last pic with no hubs, just wanted to see what it looks like.

Today Im removing the swinger to reweld the tacs and strengthen it.

Thanks for the comments, Yea it can move on the mounts, hard to see it it the picc, very awkward way as it was not fully designed that way, I will have to probably make up something again for better adjustment.

Scot, yea took a brake school got in the way, im still in school, but literaly dropped everything once I knew I had no work on this weekend and went straight into it.

Anyway, today I mounted the hydro, had to make up a new mount as changing carrier ment I could not use the original.

CIMG6413.jpg

Thought I had a better pic.

Also Im in the process of making a fender/bumper, from just a basic design.

CIMG6420.jpg

CIMG6417.jpg

CIMG6419.jpg

A bead on the bracket for the hydro, little angles/channels were in place when I welded, hense the nice flow.

CIMG6412.jpg

Thanks for keeping interest lads.

Nice work with a chink. Blasters can be got cheap. Check Donedeal, Seen a few with less work needed, something like a new axle or a blown gasket.

I just read through this, first of all you are a great welder. But i am a little bit skeptical about the swing arm. I also give you props for being so headstrong, haha you shut the people up that told you not to try it

I just had an idea for the chain tentioner, what you could do is weld a 3-6mm thick piece of steel to your swinger, bolt a chain roller onto it and use washers or spacers if needed, then slot it however much adjusting you need. Should cost you 10-20 USD.