new guy

ROCKSTAR

Aug 31, 2009
hey everybody. my name is bryan, i live in indiana. i dont own a blaster, i own 3 banshees. although my first quad was a blaster. i like em, i do think the design had some room for improvement however. for those who are members of e2s and powersportjunkies, im the same ROCKSTAR from those sites, 370's brother. although e2s has banned me for an unstated reason. if you would like me to post pics of my bikes, i will. i will say. 2 of the 3 arent much. but 1 is pretty decent.

ok heres some pics. my trail bike pictures are when it was about 90% so the side covers dont have bolts in them....but you get the idea, i have to get updated pics..haha

rightsideofbike.jpg

leftsideofbike.jpg

frontofbike.jpg

backofbike.jpg

clutchsideofengine.jpg

statorsideofengine.jpg

my girl friends bike.....before i changed it.

DSC02621.jpg

DSC02624.jpg

my 2001..soon to be a duner. now just and empty frame.....

DSC02517.jpg

DSC02615.jpg

can somebody maybe resize those???? i have 1 more pic

my 2001 and my g/fs bike before they both got changed....

DSC02519.jpg

well i hope thats enough pics. theres pics of all 3 of my chassis but like i said, 2 of them are totally different. the red/black combo is now all blue. and the 2 into 1 is now lrd adjustables. and the blue/black bike is an empty frame wating for my duner setup with a 4 over swinger. the candy blue frame with black plastics is my newly finished trail bike. hope you like it.

thanks. i could go on for days on the specs of the 2. both are quite quick. i enjoy both. both are ported. my duner setup isnt finished, well not even started, but when it gets started ill fill you in. that is if you dont mind looking at banshees..hahahahaha

Welcome Bryan
We all ready know each other from the past weekend dyno tuning bikes.
We have decided, myself and George Pranis, that we will explain how a dyno works and what the results mean to whoever desires the truth. We will let the customer dyno their own bike. We will provide all the tools and info to help get your bike running to its peak.

i like the lrds. only problem is they leak. some people set and seal em. but if you change pipes fom bike to bike, you may have to adjust them for a better setup. with my vitos engine, they work great. i also tried some gnarlies with it, tons of low end, but nothing up top.

Welcome Bryan
We all ready know each other from the past weekend dyno tuning bikes.
We have decided, myself and George Pranis, that we will explain how a dyno works and what the results mean to whoever desires the truth. We will let the customer dyno their own bike. We will provide all the tools and info to help get your bike running to its peak.
i agree. we shoulda ditched the party and just hung out all weekend dyno-ing bikes. im still mad about my axle being bent. which i have to take care of. i like the idea of the customer doing the pulls, but you guys seem to be more consistant.

im glad george explained the whole dyno process, he is full of good info, and without the explaination...i woulda thought differently. i hope next time to have my duner. that will be a fun one.

i agree. we shoulda ditched the party and just hung out all weekend dyno-ing bikes. im still mad about my axle being bent. which i have to take care of. i like the idea of the customer doing the pulls, but you guys seem to be more consistant.

im glad george explained the whole dyno process, he is full of good info, and without the explaination...i woulda thought differently. i hope next time to have my duner. that will be a fun one.

George is a very sharp man, that's why I brought him in. He's the best
We have a blast working together
Looking forward to having you guys back
Hanging around the shop, bull sh*tting and tuning bikes is much fun that everyone should be able to experience.

welcome to the forum.... i saw in the one pic you don't have a rear brake leaver on it... i have any extra one for a shee if you want it.. just pay for the shipping my zip is 11777

Last edited:
thanks everyone. my vitos bike is in transformation and so is my 2001. the 01 is going to be my duner, and should be around 80hp. i need to get my vitos bike together so i can run it on the dyno so my g/f can ride again, only at peak tuning. i think it will scare teh pants right of her..hahahaha god i only wish..hahahaha